Please welcome our newest probationary dealer, Your Watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by happyharrysco1 View Post
    had a chat with them on their chat tool again tonight, once again they were really helpful and i didn't feel rushed, or that my questions were bothering them. so i placed my order to give them a try!
    Their live chat is excellent, I've contacted them there at least 3 times and it's been instant chat back each and every time, then always informative. Really excited about them having EU stocks.

Comment

Yeah, i've also tested theyre nerves on the Chat Function lol. Really good, and very informative like you said. They are really doing good.

Comment

Originally posted by RobSe1 View Post
        Yeah, i've also tested theyre nerves on the Chat Function lol. Really good, and very informative like you said. They are really doing good.
        Thanks! Our staff is trained to withstand any situations
        YourWatch.io

Comment

Wow those prices are insane and site is very clean,fast and easy to find exact models
          welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Robi01 View Post
            Wow those prices are insane and site is very clean,fast and easy to find exact models
            welcome
            You are so welcome
            YourWatch.io

Comment

Welcome and a very good news for all the Europeans folks ( including myself ! )

Comment

Originally posted by SSW09 View Post
                Welcome and a very good news for all the Europeans folks ( including myself ! )
                Thank you and welcome as well
                YourWatch.io

Comment

Yeah the live chat is absolutely one of a kind. I am hardly stopping myself from just having a chat about reps in general and my next mistakes
                  It is really nice to have a TD with EU stocks, definitely makes things faster, though currently their stocks are raided by RWI members I suppose, not many options, but Im sure they will have a wide portfolio soon.

Also, I have put an order to try, I believe I will be receiving it sometime next week, I will be writing a review about after.
                  WTB Hublot BB/CF & Omega AT white dial

Comment

Originally posted by altaylar1 View Post
                    Yeah the live chat is absolutely one of a kind. I am hardly stopping myself from just having a chat about reps in general and my next mistakes
                    It is really nice to have a TD with EU stocks, definitely makes things faster, though currently their stocks are raided by RWI members I suppose, not many options, but Im sure they will have a wide portfolio soon.

Also, I have put an order to try, I believe I will be receiving it sometime next week, I will be writing a review about after.
                    You are very welcome Yeah, chat is very nice indeed, but we still kindly ask not to chat there just for fun, it is more of a quick assistant, not a rep geek friend 24/7.
                    YourWatch.io

Comment

Update about EU stock ?
                      Something new is available ?
                      > take it easy <
                      SQUALO

Comment

Always great to have a dealer based in Europe

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                        There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                        ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                        Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by SQUALO View Post
                          Update about EU stock ?
                          Something new is available ?
                          All sold out, sorry.
                          YourWatch.io

Comment

Put in a Daytona order so hopefully get that through soon

Comment

Originally posted by Peterswatching View Post
                              Thank you! Working on it already
                              YourWatch.io

Comment

Originally posted by Peterswatching View Post
                                Waiting since 10 days

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Comment

Working...
                                X