Update - Server lags - Reindexing the search system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaleM View Post
    Well stop slacking and get back to work!

We are trying Boss DaleM.

Group photo of the RWI Team!
    THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

Originally posted by daytona4me View Post

We are trying Boss DaleM.

Group photo of the RWI Team!
      If they are smiling they are not working hard enough.

Comment

Originally posted by DaleM View Post

If they are smiling they are not working hard enough.
        You are hired!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

TB just showed up with a lot of donuts, that's why they are all smiling !
          'My reps all take a lickin' but keep on ticking!' Bravo! A Rolex owner is never late. Even if he is late, he is still not late. RWI . Such a lovely place....... This could be Heaven or this could be Hell. We are all just prisoners here, of our own device. Relax, we are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like. But you can never leave.... Paperless Billing : "Sign up to get your bill online and save a tree"..... well my answer to that is : "Stop using toilet paper now and save thousands of trees Bozo ! "

Comment

Tremendous progress has been made. Code improvements for stability as well. We are not finished but things are looking better! As usual, AmericanWookie and Glaude leading the way. We couldn't do it without these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by daytona4me View Post
              Tremendous progress has been made. Code improvements for stability as well. We are not finished but things are looking better! As usual, AmericanWookie and Glaude leading the way. We couldn't do it without these guys.
              THANKS Big Time, to you and your mates who try to keep this place running; like trying to spit into a strong wind!!

dave

Comment

OK, I'll probably get in trouble again. But, here's a couple of pictures of the server rooms and two of the Admins.

Comment

Accurate

Comment

Originally posted by Glaude View Post
                    Accurate

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                    ************************************************** *************
                    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

We are currently running some tweak on one of the servers, expect some really minor interruptions of the forum. Sorry for the inconvenience guys

Comment

MAINTENANCE NOTICE :

To try to complete, again, the re-work of the search system, we will be running some maintenance task and re-indexing of the search content tomorrow during the day. The forum will be online most of the day, but if at one point you notice the forum going down, there's no worries to have, it's just the normal course of the maintenance event.

Some slow moments could also happen during that day if the forum don't come to a full stop.

Comment

Working...
                        X