New Planned Maintenance, Aug 11th 2020

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Planned Maintenance, Aug 11th 2020

We will be bringing the forum down for about 30-60 minutes today starting around 10:00am UTC/GMT-5 as we make some tweaks.

We are doing another round of minor improvements to improve the stability, usability, and security of RWI.

Someone from our team will attempt to update this thread as we move throughout the day / days ahead.

***I recommend that if you are putting together a large post or a sales post, etc, copy and paste it into a text document in case you attempt to submit it at the moment we are taking the site offline.

Thank you,
    RWI Staff
    THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

I was gonna publish a book on this forum.......Guess I will have to wait now!

Comment

Darn I was gonna ask who makes the best Rolex sub rep but ill wait till after the shut down

Comment

'My reps all take a lickin' but keep on ticking!' Bravo! A Rolex owner is never late. Even if he is late, he is still not late. RWI . Such a lovely place....... This could be Heaven or this could be Hell. We are all just prisoners here, of our own device. Relax, we are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like. But you can never leave.... Paperless Billing : "Sign up to get your bill online and save a tree"..... well my answer to that is : "Stop using toilet paper now and save thousands of trees Bozo ! "

Comment

Originally posted by SUMIKITO View Post
          I see you!

Siggy By: Wingnut

Looking for a Franken Omega Planet Ocean 45.5mm/ or gen parts.

Comment

Working...
          X