X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daytona4me
    started a topic Planned Maintenance June 11th 2020

Planned Maintenance June 11th 2020

We will be doing some maintenance on the server today in about one hour (10:00am EDT / GMT-4)
    We are trying to resolve some of the errors that sporadically pop up that cause for some frustration.

There will be times where the website will not be live, and times where it is very sluggish. I anticipate a mix of this for a couple hours.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• daytona4me
    replied
    We will be bringing the forum down for about 30-60 minutes today starting around 10:00am UTC/GMT-5 as we make some tweaks.

Leave a comment:

• daytona4me
    replied
    On Friday, July 17th we will be doing another round of maintenance. I anticipate different temporary outages from 09:00 Eastern Time Zone USA, through 18:00. (GMT-5)

Leave a comment:

• LHD_Kid
    replied
    Great job working on this, Its a huge job to do in addition to a day job...

Will there be further updates? I try to post a reply on a thread and just keep getting this syntax error...

Edit: just saw mention of the issue on the other maintenance thread - mentioning tagging multiple users. This happens for me when tagging just one.

Clearly you are aware anyway and are working on it... Thanks!

Last edited by LHD_Kid; 27-06-20, 11:05.

Leave a comment:

• daytona4me
    replied
    Forum is slowing down a little bit, sorry.. it's the indexing routine i'm running to build our search engine. Things have drastically improved search wise.

Leave a comment:

• SHB
    replied
    Originally posted by daytona4me View Post
    FYI, we are still working on this as we move through the week. If we will go down for any period of time I will post here. Several of us working on this have just finished our first week back to work and are responsible for hundreds of others and their ability to function on their jobs. We've are still swamped but using spare time to work through some issues.
    Thanks for the heads-up, gl guys

Leave a comment:

• daytona4me
    replied
    FYI, we are still working on this as we move through the week. If we will go down for any period of time I will post here. Several of us working on this have just finished our first week back to work and are responsible for hundreds of others and their ability to function on their jobs. We've are still swamped but using spare time to work through some issues.

Leave a comment:

• SHB
    replied
    Originally posted by mclarendude View Post

It isn't as of yet, it will be soon.
    Thanks for the info

Leave a comment:

• mclarendude
    replied
    Originally posted by SHB View Post
    Does the search function works for everyone? Not working here, telling there's no results... even with the keyword Rolex lol
    It isn't as of yet, it will be soon.

Leave a comment:

• SHB
    replied
    Does the search function works for everyone? Not working here, telling there's no results... even with the keyword Rolex lol

Leave a comment:

• GenTLe
    replied
    Originally posted by Glaude View Post
    Barely
    Has this something to do with the various downs at RWG too? Today it's pretty unstable... Keep getting Err. 524

Leave a comment:

• trailboss99
    replied
    Originally posted by Glaude View Post
    Barely
    D4M, what have you done?

Leave a comment:

• Glaude
    replied
    Barely

Leave a comment:

• daytona4me
    replied
    Ok, doing a decent size update. We will stay up , but may go down when finished in a couple hours.

Leave a comment:

• TBK
    replied
    Always happens when you're right in the middle of something ...

But thanks for getting this forum even better!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X