Planned Maintenance June 11th 2020

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planned Maintenance June 11th 2020

We will be doing some maintenance on the server today in about one hour (10:00am EDT / GMT-4)
    We are trying to resolve some of the errors that sporadically pop up that cause for some frustration.

There will be times where the website will not be live, and times where it is very sluggish. I anticipate a mix of this for a couple hours.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

First

Comment

Ok, little progress, more to do. We are up for a little while.

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

Always happens when you're right in the middle of something ...

But thanks for getting this forum even better!

Comment

Ok, doing a decent size update. We will stay up , but may go down when finished in a couple hours.

Comment

Barely

Comment

Originally posted by Glaude View Post
              Barely
              D4M, what have you done?

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
              hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
              When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Originally posted by Glaude View Post
                Barely
                Has this something to do with the various downs at RWG too? Today it's pretty unstable... Keep getting Err. 524

Comment

Does the search function works for everyone? Not working here, telling there's no results... even with the keyword Rolex lol
                  WTB:

-TC V7X LV
                  -JF AP ROO 57th Street, Blue theme, anything else, offers?
                  -JF Rubber Strap for 42mm ROO "White"
                  -JF Rubber Strap for 42mm ROO "Red"
                  -JF Chronopassion Bezel

Got an AP biting dust? Drop me a PM!

Comment

Originally posted by SHB View Post
                    Does the search function works for everyone? Not working here, telling there's no results... even with the keyword Rolex lol
                    It isn't as of yet, it will be soon.
                    "Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
                    founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
                    siggy by WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by mclarendude View Post

It isn't as of yet, it will be soon.
                      Thanks for the info
                      WTB:

-TC V7X LV
                      -JF Chronopassion Bezel

Comment

FYI, we are still working on this as we move through the week. If we will go down for any period of time I will post here. Several of us working on this have just finished our first week back to work and are responsible for hundreds of others and their ability to function on their jobs. We've are still swamped but using spare time to work through some issues.

Comment

Originally posted by daytona4me View Post
                          FYI, we are still working on this as we move through the week. If we will go down for any period of time I will post here. Several of us working on this have just finished our first week back to work and are responsible for hundreds of others and their ability to function on their jobs. We've are still swamped but using spare time to work through some issues.
                          Thanks for the heads-up, gl guys
                          WTB:

-TC V7X LV
                          -JF Chronopassion Bezel

Comment

Forum is slowing down a little bit, sorry.. it's the indexing routine i'm running to build our search engine. Things have drastically improved search wise.

Comment

Great job working on this, Its a huge job to do in addition to a day job...

Will there be further updates? I try to post a reply on a thread and just keep getting this syntax error...

Edit: just saw mention of the issue on the other maintenance thread - mentioning tagging multiple users. This happens for me when tagging just one.

Clearly you are aware anyway and are working on it... Thanks!

Last edited by LHD_Kid; 27-06-20, 11:05.
                              There's ALWAYS time for lubricant...!

Comment

Working...
                              X