• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And on my Edge (beta) too

nope Working OK now Sorry
    Last edited by stanevo6; 09-06-20, 18:31. Reason: error no longer

Comment

Tried some search today and it returned zero results even if keywords is not special (case refinish or case restoration)... Guess indexing is still borked ?
      Rolex 116610LN modded with Seagull 2824 movement and ARF bracelet (sentimental value, bought in Shenzhen watch market)
      Omega Planet Ocean 600M 43.5mm with rubber strap (B/O) VSF
      Panerai PAM688 VSF
      Audemars Piguet 15500 Grey ZF
      Rolex 126300 Miljust (Silver dial with Milgauss second hand) AAA

Gen : Casio GA-2100-4AJF (Casioak), HKED Sunburst blue chronograph 42mm, Seagull M182SK, Timex chronograph 100m (1999), Seiko 5 SNK809,

Comment

Originally posted by Xilikon View Post
        Tried some search today and it returned zero results even if keywords is not special (case refinish or case restoration)... Guess indexing is still borked ?
        Fucked up is a better word for it, but we are working on that, we think the error is somewhere else than with the index itself

Comment

I am not sure if this will help. I notice when I used chrome I will have errors uploading a new post.

Thus, I noticed when I post a new post using only words with no picture link attached is all good.
          Thus, I add my sale pictures hyperlinks after the sale post.

My guess there is some issues mixing the picr hyperlinks with the description of the sale text.

I hope this will help the other members in posting the sale post.

Thank you all. Peace out.
          watch fixer

Comment

Originally posted by Glaude View Post

Huh ?

Couple of updates :

- We know that there's currently an issue with Firefox (and perhaps other browsers) returning a JSON error while posting, especially if there's the mention (@username) of multiple users in it, currently you won't be able to post with multiple user mentioned.
            - The issue with Chrome returning an Invalid Server Response is not coming from us, but from chrome, I triple checked that info, they have already done a fix that should come in version 84 or 85 current version being 83. For those wanting to confirm it's simple : load version 82 or go into the canary release of chrome and try version 85, you shouldn't have any issue with this error message.
            - The RWI Help desk is being moved to the new server, so a little more patience and it'll be available again.
            - So far, speed and server load are very stable.

About those previous issue, of course we are working on a fix for those we are responsible, but in the meantime please always do the following :
            - When posting and getting a error message, copy the content of the message, then refresh the page to see if the message posted (for the thread, you will to go to the thread list, as refreshing will show you a new empty thread creation page), if and only if the thread / message has not posted, attempt to post it again by pasting the previously copied content (this will save you time and also for the mod team as they won't have to clean multiple identical messages).

If you have anything out of those issue happening to you, please send me a PM about it, we obviously can't know about everything

Thanks for the support & enjoy RWI
            Hey mate.

I've been trying to edit the Super Rep list lately but I get this error:

"Error information: " 0 parsererror SyntaxError: JSON.parse Error: Invalid character at position:9""

I tried on Chrome, Firefox and Edge, same error everywhere.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Omagad View Post

Hey mate.

I've been trying to edit the Super Rep list lately but I get this error:

"Error information: " 0 parsererror SyntaxError: JSON.parse Error: Invalid character at position:9""

I tried on Chrome, Firefox and Edge, same error everywhere.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thank you!
              Big threads like that can't be edited at the moment, they'll throw the error no matter what you do, we think we have located the source of the issue and we are trying to allocate time to fix them, so it's just a bit of a waiting game for the moment.
              Sorry for the inconvenience

Comment

Originally posted by Glaude View Post

Big threads like that can't be edited at the moment, they'll throw the error no matter what you do, we think we have located the source of the issue and we are trying to allocate time to fix them, so it's just a bit of a waiting game for the moment.
                Sorry for the inconvenience
                No worries, thank you!

Comment

Hi guy , i want the best replica of Audemars Piguet who can help me

Comment

Originally posted by Lpbeaudyy View Post
                    Hi guy , i want the best replica of Audemars Piguet who can help me
                    A trusted dealer will help you ... Wrong section to ask, wrong question to post

Comment

I realize you guys are working hard to fix issues.
                      not sure if this is the right place but I have been getting this page pop up the last few days. Thought I would mention it.
                      only on mobile chrome and only the sales page it seems. Did I wear it out?
                      Access works fine from safari or desktop
                      I haven’t read of anyone else with this issue.

Happy Hunting

Comment

Originally posted by APjumbo View Post
                        I realize you guys are working hard to fix issues.
                        not sure if this is the right place but I have been getting this page pop up the last few days. Thought I would mention it.
                        only on mobile chrome and only the sales page it seems. Did I wear it out?
                        Access works fine from safari or desktop
                        I haven’t read of anyone else with this issue.
                        You are getting this page right now with chrome mobile ?

Comment

That’s correct
                          It goes to that page only on chrome iOS app
                          the strap central page and WTT page work fine but the rep sales section goes to the support page.
                          safari works fine.

Happens on multiple devices
                          Last edited by APjumbo; 30-06-20, 14:23.
                          Happy Hunting

Comment

Originally posted by APjumbo View Post
                            It goes to that page only on chrome iOS app
                            Safari or Firefox on mobile IOS app are not showing that ?

Comment

I fixed it.
                              Signed out of chrome and deleted history/data, signed back in.
                              All working again.
                              Maybe it was a bookmark or history data hanging it up.
                              Maybe chrome doesn't like the same bookmark refreshed over 1000 times per month.
                              Happy Hunting

Comment

Working...
                              X