Clear All

And North Carolinians.

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Comment

Originally posted by Tribefan View Post

Glaude is blocking Ohioan's.
      Huh ?

Couple of updates :

- We know that there's currently an issue with Firefox (and perhaps other browsers) returning a JSON error while posting, especially if there's the mention (@username) of multiple users in it, currently you won't be able to post with multiple user mentioned.
      - The issue with Chrome returning an Invalid Server Response is not coming from us, but from chrome, I triple checked that info, they have already done a fix that should come in version 84 or 85 current version being 83. For those wanting to confirm it's simple : load version 82 or go into the canary release of chrome and try version 85, you shouldn't have any issue with this error message.
      - The RWI Help desk is being moved to the new server, so a little more patience and it'll be available again.
      - So far, speed and server load are very stable.

About those previous issue, of course we are working on a fix for those we are responsible, but in the meantime please always do the following :
      - When posting and getting a error message, copy the content of the message, then refresh the page to see if the message posted (for the thread, you will to go to the thread list, as refreshing will show you a new empty thread creation page), if and only if the thread / message has not posted, attempt to post it again by pasting the previously copied content (this will save you time and also for the mod team as they won't have to clean multiple identical messages).

If you have anything out of those issue happening to you, please send me a PM about it, we obviously can't know about everything

Thanks for the support & enjoy RWI

Comment

Thanks for the update and all the hard work from everyone involved.

Comment

[QUOTE=Glaude;n8943164]

Huh ?

520 errors on RWG.

Comment

Originally posted by Tribefan View Post

Glaude is blocking Ohioan's.
            Im perfectly fine with that. #GOBLUE
            THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

Thank you all for the work. I would gladly help, but I think many of you are much more able to do it, as it's not really my experience. Quite new here, but if there is anything we can do, I'm ready!

Comment

Originally posted by lumentin View Post
                Thank you all for the work. I would gladly help, but I think many of you are much more able to do it, as it's not really my experience. Quite new here, but if there is anything we can do, I'm ready!
                Thank you, that is kind. As I've said from day 1 of RWI, the best thing you can do is contribute quality content, photos, and discussion on or forum. Encourage new people and have fun yourself.
                THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

Glaude I am seeing a minor issue. When I post a comment using CHrome I get an invalid message but the post does show up when I hit F5.

Comment

Glaude I also can't edit my message

Comment

Originally posted by tkingjr View Post
                      Glaude I am seeing a minor issue. When I post a comment using CHrome I get an invalid message but the post does show up when I hit F5.
                      Mentioned here : https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...64#post8943164 and in the first post of this thread

Comment

Originally posted by daytona4me View Post
                        Ok folks, we are going live with a known bug.

When using GOOGLE CHROME , you will get "Invalid Server Response". If you refresh you will see that your post was actually made. We dont know why you are receiving this error but we are working on it.
                        I get that on my iPhone all the time.(tapa talk) but when refresh its there

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Comment

Originally posted by Tompa View Post

I get that on my iPhone all the time.(tapa talk) but when refresh its there

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit
                          Pretty sure they are aware of it as he commented on this earlier. It seems to happen to me literally every time I try to post. It doesn't matter if I mention someone or not, nor does it matter if I am doing it from my phone or my computer (Chrome) etc. It is frustrating, but I think the guys working on it are probably more frustrated than us...
                          Last edited by Nanook65; 02-06-20, 15:12.
                          Really... ....... :P

Comment

I think the speed of the forum is better. anyways, a big thanks for all the work you people put into it.

Comment

Greatly improved speed here, both surfing and posting in the forum with Firefox/Windows 7 PRO. The only downside is the lost of search engine.

Thank you for your work.
                              Last edited by Octobrist; 02-06-20, 19:31.

Comment

I wonder when we may see the HELP Desk opening again. I've been trying to post in the For Sale section since May 26 and get the same error message over and over. I've tried everything and I'm pretty frustrated. I would update to Patron or Ubersupporter if I could post again. Help!

Comment

Working...
                                X