Unplanned maintenance - 27/05/2020 & CHROME ISSUE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the hard work.
    Gen. Rolex Submariner Date 16610 | Gen. Rolex Submariner Date 116610LN | Rep. Rolex Submariner Date 116610 LN (BK v5) | Rep. Rolex Submariner Date 116610LN (WBK) | Rep. GMT II Pro Hunter | Gen. Tag Heuer Link Calibre 36 (CT511A.BA0564) | Gen. Tag Heuer Quartz Link Chrono (CT1111)

Comment

Great job guys... Really appreciate the time and effort involved in running the forum and performing the maintenance and upgrades and stuff...!
      There's ALWAYS time for lubricant...!

Comment

Great job guys.
        just to make you aware the non watch sales section (general) is not posting sales at the moment ?
        I've tried via chrome and my browser , i get the error message but the post is not posting after refresh, I've tried about 20 times today. Hope this helps .or not sure if it's just my issue

Comment

Why does this forum never display pics properly on tapa. It’s the only forum out of many I view on tapa that has this frustrating issue.
          Still seems slow to process a post to a thread too. Thx.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          Last edited by botsyboy; 30-05-20, 09:42.

Comment

Originally posted by botsyboy View Post
            Why does this forum never display pics properly on tapa. It’s the only forum out of many I view on tapa that has this frustrating issue.

what are these other forums running ?

we are running VB5 , could be a VB5 vs tapatalk issue . either way we cant control how tapa acts, thats up to them .
            QFOAHDT

Comment

Originally posted by Opal_Oz View Post
              Amazingly smooth now.
              Getting there, still a few issues. The one with Chrome bringing up those error messages is from them tho not us. 1000s of sites have the same problem, they are fixing it was we speak and it can't be too soon.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
              hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
              When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Because Tapa is fucked. Their vB5 support is crap and it's not our problem nor can we do anything about it.
                WHen you post on Tapa you are posting on their server and they then share the post to RWI on your behalf so we can't do jack if they don't keep updated so their posts show correctly.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                ************************************************** *************
                hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Fair enough I guess. Just a shame as it’s so convenient to view that way. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Raddave View Post

what are these other forums running ?

we are running VB5 , could be a VB5 vs tapatalk issue . either way we cant control how tapa acts, thats up to them .
                    No idea. Tech doesn’t interest me. I just know I only have issues viewing images on this forum. Not to worry, just something to live with. ;-)

Comment

No idea. Tech doesn’t interest me. I just know I only have issues viewing images on this forum. Not to worry, just something to live with. ;-)
                      You might report it to tapa , maybe they will fix it ?
                      Last edited by Raddave; 30-05-20, 10:38. Reason: Staff edit
                      QFOAHDT

Comment

Thanks Team, for getting it back for us!

Comment

What have you done? Everything is running faster and smoother than ever and the forums are firm with a new layout which, after the first page, does not repeat the headers on the consecutive pages. Much better now !
                          Last edited by loewenzahn; 30-05-20, 14:10.

Comment

Gonna need an RWG refugee thread, I fear....

Comment

Yeah, what's going on over there?

Comment

Originally posted by BravoDelta View Post
                                Yeah, what's going on over there?
                                Glaude is blocking Ohioan's.

Comment

Working...
                                X