Please welcome Harleysta91 to the Watchmakers list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please welcome Harleysta91 to the Watchmakers list

Continuing our appointment of some new watchmakers please welcome Harleysta91 to the list! He's an accredited watchmaker of many years experience so he knows his stuff!
    His section is here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-harleysta91

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Welcome!!!

Wish we had more watchmakers in US as well too!

Comment

Welcome! Good to see another one in EU
      watch the MoSKito zzzzzzzzzz
      Today: PAM622/425/605, 15400, 15400TF + 2XAR,
      Tomorrow: 3777, PP 5711

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Great news for Italian members! Welcome!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

A big thank you to everyone for accepting me in the forum as a watchmaker. Thanks to Trailboss for the opportunity to showcase my works and skills. I will shortly publish the list of my services and the "terms" of them. Thanks again to everyone! see you on the forum pages! :-D
                Orologiaio

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post
                  Continuing our appointment of some new watchmakers please welcome Harleysta91 to the list! He's an accredited watchmaker of many years experience so he knows his stuff!
                  His section is here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-harleysta91
                  Sorry but..is this a joke?
                  this guy screweda tons of guys in italy with useless service(for retail price) and ridicolous works on members watches and now...it's a trusted watchmaker???
                  No words..really incredible!
                  have you evere read the thread about the customers screwed by him?
                  Good luck!

Comment

kilowattore
                    you should say somethings about that...
                    is this fair and all facts regard him have been deleted?

Comment

No comment.
                      https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...emi-esperienze

Comment

errors are divided between gross errors and probable errors. in this case in the history of this thrade I read a gross mistake that a watchmaker cannot afford in such a platform, they are serious things that remove the trust of the members, it scares them. I don't see a clean curriculm, even if there are satisfied members, there are seriously dissatisfied members. this is just my opinion and I don't want to criticize anyone, I just stick to the facts read. think carefully about who to give the honor of being a certified watchmaker. regards

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Many TD’s have tons of feedbacks. Out of them, there are thousands of great ones. But I’m pretty sure you’ll find hundreds of negative too.
                          Does this make them scammers? Hell no.

Harleysta does this for a living on both complicated gens and reps, and since many years by now.
                          Can you imagine how many watches and customers he had in his hands in this amount of time?

I’m one of them. I met him when he made me my noob/arf daytona marriage and full 4130 service. It took him a whole day and I was there all the time. One hell of a job and a terrific result. When there’s something I’m not able to do myself he’s the one who lends me a hand.

Keep it up and congratulations buddy!

Comment

So I want to try to be as polite as possible towards you (which I assure you is difficult) I have not fooled anyone, nobody is forced to come to me first of all, I have always honored the services I have done, and if 3 piloted customers have stamped their feet for a refund it's not your problem or the "paladins of the forum" I have always refunded "the disgruntled poor" and always ignored your bad feelings and your embarrassment towards me, I already wanted step aside and tell you that your work towards me has been unpleasant and devoid of any technical foundation (what is not of the trade you can not understand) I do not care if 7/8 people have spoken badly about me, I already understood where he was going to parry your plan and I let you run, I would like to remind you that for your way of doing and taking people with you you have already been removed from the forum once answering with superiority and arrogance, I never gave enunciated this form of behavior, and in my opinion I have a clear conscience. because as I have had 7/8 customers who have complained I have 300/400 who are happy with the ones I made so of your veiled and direct accusations I clean up my backside. Since I have always read all the bullshit that you wrote and since everyone accused me of not being a recognized watchmaker of the forum, I decided to ignore all your bad things and apply, the same one that was not accepted immediately but evaluated from the moderators, if they accepted and tested me there is a reason, even if I believe that you cannot understand this thing. If you remember well when the "H91 scandal" started, I reimbursed all the clever people who did the work for free, even though I knew it was ethically wrong. think of those who also made me a lawsuit were silenced by my lawyer and simply by the facts that did not exist.
                            Orologiaio

Comment

Originally posted by Dufan View Post

I would also like to have reported the falsity of this individual, who after having pushed me to carry out the work that they have repeatedly on the phone 'Clock. so am i wrong? yes I was wrong and I refunded, did they stop? they didn't reload the defamation dose making me pass like a scammer when many of them committed the worst truffle that had to be reported. or as in this specific case set up to show insane to demonstrate my "unprofessionality" in my opinion they are ridiculous elements that still have a poisoned tooth that no longer touches me. but at the same time I am tired of being silent while you are jealous that watches are not even known which way they are spitting judgments towards me
                              Orologiaio

Comment

Working...
                              X