New Addition to The Sales Rules

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tripdog View Post
    That member was obviously banned and reported to the Ant-Fraud squad in his country.
    Yup, you pull that shit and not only will we ban you we will report you to both the police and the appropriate companies and we have the appropriate conduites to do so in a broad range of countries. We will provide any and all info to see you convicted, RWI will not tolerate scammers, full stop.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

It’s sad that this rule has to be in place but I guess scammers will always find a way to scam people.

Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s sad to see people doing this and taking advantage of others. I’ve always been glad that the mod team here has been on the look out to protect everyone from scammers. TB has always been good at keeping things on the up and up!

Thanks traiboss99!

Member:
        "The Official Planet Ocean Club"; "Official DSSD Club"; "Official Graham Club"

"The only easy day was yesterday!"

Comment

Working...
        X