Welcome back to RWI - Trusty Time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ordered my first rep from him...
    lets find out if all the comments are right ;-)
    Last edited by Catchsomemore; 21-03-20, 09:18.

Comment

I order more than 10 watches by Andrew last year,always without problem.Very good communication.

Comment

I didnt know that he wasnt TD

Comment

Welcome back Andrew. Have ordered over 80 watches from Andrew in my 12 years here. Never stopped ordering fro, him even after he lost TD status here.

Comment

Originally posted by jacquy View Post
            I didnt know that he wasnt TD
            Was he on the TD list before now?

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
            hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
            When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Hi everybody i am a new buyer. A Noob Sea dweller and a ARF submariner from Andrew Trusty Time.
              all was perfect, except the Rolex crown eched at 6 for the ARF sub....not very well drawn (not easy to see that on pics !).

Comment

Yes its strange,that I thought buying from a TD,and he wasnt.

Comment

I will be ordering soon!
                  Dërguar nga iPhone im.

Comment

trustytime Ive been buying from Andrew for probably 15 years and never a problem. Fast replies and excellent customer service. I’m happy to have him back after all this time. 100% recommended.

dizzy

Comment

Many thanks for the warm welcome back to RWI, and the support that many of you have been giving me.

I really appreciate it.

For those who did not notice, Trusty Time is having a RWI birthday promotion for a month until 15th April 2020.
                      https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...er-trusty-time

Looking forward to serving you.

Cheers!

Comment

Welcome back Andrew !

Comment

Just place 2 orders with Andrew. Quick replies. Does this guy even sleep? Replies to emails day and night.

Comment

Hi guys,

I ordered one Vintage SD model on Trusty with one ETA movement. I chose this shop because Trustytime is back here and because this model was exactly the one that I wanted.

But after my order, Andrew wrote me that the factory told him that this model is no longer available...but it would have been advisable to remove it from his website so as not to mislead.

He offered me in exchange a cheaper and different model with an Asia 2824 movement or one ETA plus $100 (but it costs $70 extra normally).

I am very disappointed with this proposal and his answer after my proposal to solve his mistake... because he just sent me the QC pictures leaving me no choice...

As a trusted dealer of RWI and other websites, I am sure that he will come back to me and propose a more acceptable solution (refund or a correct exchange).

I will let you know !

Comment

Working...
                            X