Welcome back to RWI - Trusty Time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back to RWI - Trusty Time!

Well, it's been a long road but Andrew/Trusty Watch Guy is back on RWI as of now.
    After a long and involved discussion with Andrew we (the RWI admin and owners) are convinced that Andrew has severed all ties with the old Cartel so we see no reason not to bring him back into the fold. Trusty is probably the best choice for a first time buyer as he has an excellent website backed up by great customer service and even now after some 20 years in this game he's in my top 5 dealers of all time so please join me in welcoming back an old friend in Trustytime to our humble forum.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

I’ve ordered over 10 watches from him over the years. Just ordered a black bay 58 a couple days ago, hope everything goes as smoothly as the last transactions.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

I’ve ordered over 10 watches from him over the years. Just ordered a black bay 58 a couple days ago, hope everything goes as smoothly as the last transactions.

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post
        Well, it's been a long road but Andrew/Trusty Watch Guy is back on RWI as of now.
        After a long and involved discussion with Andrew we (the RWI admin and owners) are convinced that Andrew has severed all ties with the old Cartel so we see no reason not to bring him back into the fold. Trusty is probably the best choice for a first time buyer as he has an excellent website backed up by great customer service and even now after some 20 years in this game he's in my top 5 dealers of all time so please join me in welcoming back an old friend in Trustytime to our humble forum.
        Nice! He is my 1st dealer hehe =)

Welcome back Andrew!

And I'm wondering which are your top 5 TDs trailboss99

Comment

It’s about time...Trusty Time! Ordered *dozens* of watches over the past two years. Always a pleasure to deal with. Just got my new Noob Sea Dweller from Andrew yesterday. Perfect as always.

Comment

congratulations Andrew- glad to see you back.
            MY RWI Vendor Area:
            https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/prof-s-crystals

Comment

Andrew was my first order as well! Welcome back!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can you please post a link For TrustyTime?

Comment

Originally posted by jk1846 View Post
                  Can you please post a link For TrustyTime?

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...rs/trusty-time

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                  ************************************************** *************
                  hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                  When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Count me in as first order back in the day, welcome back trustytime!

Comment

My first order was from Andrew, welcome back to the forum!

Comment

Welcome back trustytime . Andrew is top notch!! He is my go to dealer!!

Comment

It's amazing we all have ordered our first reps from Andrew !

Welcome back

Comment

Glad to see it come full cirrcle! Welcome back.

Comment

ordered my first rep from Andrew, and the next 11 consecutively. great td, welcome back!

Comment

Working...
                              X