Sphinx Search is now a part of RWI!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raddave View Post
    Mine, Jasmine. Ok my son's but eludes the dogs and has not tried to eat the hamster. Not does she show an interest in Quillie, the hedgehog!

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...FeNv_Xx8lE-atK

@Raddave
    see below
    Last edited by DaleM; 16-03-20, 19:04.

Comment

Last edited by DaleM; 16-03-20, 19:02.

Comment

Awesome news guys! Way to go ???? !

Comment

You all do an amaz8ng job of keeping this place running as well as constantly improving it . Thank you. I’m glad to be a part of this place/community.

Comment

Thanx for all the hard work !

Comment

Glaude Thanks!

Is it possible to do a logical AND search in Sphinx? If I want results for say submariner AND noob? That is all results containing BOTH words. instead of all results of submariner OR noob which would yield results for anything containing EITHER word?

Comment

Originally posted by Glaude View Post

In the meantime, using google in that way : "your search rwi" or "your search replica watch info" or even "your search site:replica-watch.info" should yield you excellent results
                that's pretty useful to being able to use google for perform search, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by xartan View Post
                  Glaude Thanks!

Is it possible to do a logical AND search in Sphinx? If I want results for say submariner AND noob? That is all results containing BOTH words. instead of all results of submariner OR noob which would yield results for anything containing EITHER word?
                  I looked up the sphinx documentation and it looks like there is always an implicit AND. So Noob v10 should return posts with both words only. Pipe is the OR operator. So Noob |(pipe) v10 would return posts containing either word if I read it correctly .

Comment

Yes the AND is implicit.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                    ************************************************** *************
                    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Originally posted by xartan View Post

I looked up the sphinx documentation and it looks like there is always an implicit AND. So Noob v10 should return posts with both words only. Pipe is the OR operator. So Noob |(pipe) v10 would return posts containing either word if I read it correctly .
                      Most search engine now are always treating a space as a "AND" operator.
                      Google will use natural language search in addition to this, which Sphinx does not, but Sphinx allow for all the classical operators indeed

Comment

Well, how cool is that! Take a bow, guys!

Comment

I always found it difficult searching within the m2m sales sections, hope this changes that ????

Comment

those question marks are meant to be a smiley

Comment

Should be good!
                              Drguar nga iPhone im.

Comment

Working...
                              X