Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The COVID-19 Thread (formally The Situation in China).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xilikon View Post

Yeah, they updated the methodology and added those cases who are confirmed via other means than testkits.
    They are using lung CT scans to confirm cases now.

Comment

Originally posted by Glaude View Post

No because the card processor will have nothing to do with the refund, it's puretime that will initiate the refund from their account to yours, so you should get the money you paid minus any fees relative to the first transaction
      But you should simply check with them to get more details
      They got back to me and said I would be charged 10% of the amount, so $43. In their post on their site it reads:

5. If you decide to cancel your order, please email [email protected] and we will refund without questions asked, please do NOT charge back on us and we will refund, just please give us some time to process.
      Not only does it not mention a 10% refund charge but there have been nothing but questions asked as to why I am canceling. With all the "credit card fees" I have paid $523.34 for my watch and even prior to CNY and nCov the QC process with Puretime was terrible. I know their service is terrible because I ordered a watch in mid Jan with Lucy and received nothing but first-class service.

Comment

Originally posted by D&R&E View Post

They got back to me and said I would be charged 10% of the amount, so $43. In their post on their site it reads:

Not only does it not mention a 10% refund charge but there have been nothing but questions asked as to why I am canceling. With all the "credit card fees" I have paid $523.34 for my watch and even prior to CNY and nCov the QC process with Puretime was terrible. I know their service is terrible because I ordered a watch in mid Jan with Lucy and received nothing but first-class service.
        Who is Lucy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EZGoatRider View Post

Who is Lucy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/truetime168

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
          There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
          ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
          https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
          Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

I got my QC's from steve_theonewatches this morning so good news there that things are starting to get back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by its_me View Post
              I got my QC's from steve_theonewatches this morning so good news there that things are starting to get back on track.
              Good news for whom ?

Comment

Any update when they will be back in business?

Comment

Originally posted by tripdog View Post

Good news for whom ?
                  good news for those who have placed orders. good news for those who are living in china that business is continuing. good news for the TD's who are able to continue business and make a living. the list goes on.

Comment

I think next week some Factories will reopen...my guess

Inviato dal mio LYA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

good news for those who have placed orders. good news for those who are living in china that business is continuing. good news for the TD's who are able to continue business and make a living. the list goes on.

LOL. First on your list, when really it should be right down the bottom, if it were to be there at all.

Comment

LOL. First on your list, when really it should be right down the bottom, if it were to be there at all.
                        who said it was in order?

i think orders being fulfilled is a positive sign for buyers, sellers, people in general. if you think orders being fulfilled is bad news that's cool, have fun.

Comment

who said it was in order?

i think orders being fulfilled is a positive sign for buyers, sellers, people in general. if you think orders being fulfilled is bad news that's cool, have fun.
                          I see your user name wasn't picked randomly.

Comment

I see your user name wasn't picked randomly.
                            because i said it was good news for buyers first? why is sellers fulfilling orders bad news?

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post
                              Folks, I've been talking to a few of the dealers either by phone or via email and the situation in GZ and Shenzen is pretty dicey.
                              Some of them have told me that they will not be returning to work on Monday as the situation is such that they are not prepared to risk the health of their employees. Most will still be checking emails as that can be done from the safety of home but having people attend the offices and/or go to the markets is just too risky. At any rate I believe a lot of the markets will also not be opening as scheduled.

In other words, if you have stuff ordered you are just going to have to be patient, you getting your watch is not worth someone catching this thing and taking it home to their children and elderly. Lives are worth more than our trinkets getting here on time and I had best not hear about anyone complaining to the dealers about delays. It may well be out of their hands anyway as the factories are also putting health first, are yet to reopen and may not do so for some time.

Also one other thing, you WILL NOT catch this virus by ordering stuff from China, the virus can not survive for long outside a host. Please read here: https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...ail-from-china and here: https://www.who.int/emergencies/dise...c/myth-busters

Lets all just wish the very best for our dealers and hope they all come thru this unscathed and OK, they will be as keen as you to resume normal business I'm sure, they need to make a living but not at the expense of their health and possibly the lives of loved ones. Thank you for your anticipated patience and understanding during this emergency.
                              Good to hear!

Comment

i got a message puretime that factories should be back probably by the end of the month. Can't really do anything about it to just wait and hope that this whole thing gets resolved.

Comment

Working...
                                X