No announcement yet.

Please welcome Dynaduck and xartan to the Moderating Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raddave and I have decided to officially blame these two guys, Dynaduck and xartan , for causing the crash. They pushed one too many buttons as noobie mods and broke the interwebs. Glaude can confirm this!
    THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

congrats guys !

thank you for your dedication ...

Comment

Originally posted by daytona4me View Post
        Raddave and I have decided to officially blame these two guys, Dynaduck and xartan , for causing the crash. They pushed one too many buttons as noobie mods and broke the interwebs. Glaude can confirm this!
        I confirm and have proof !!

Comment

Congrats guys!

Comment

F'ing Noob Staff members.

Comment

Originally posted by daytona4me View Post
              Must have been xartan - I promise I stopped pushing buttons after that HD incident... Well, I'm not pushing as many buttons as I used to anyway.
              I'm sure it was that other new guy...

Comment

Originally posted by Dynaduck View Post

Must have been xartan - I promise I stopped pushing buttons after that HD incident... Well, I'm not pushing as many buttons as I used to anyway.
                I'm sure it was that other new guy...
                I was sure the amount of wristies posted by
                C Master
                Had caused it.
                We’ll have to see what Glaude has to say. Surely an outdated server configuration must be a cover up story. The plot thickens. Maybe it’s related to the recent factory raids.
                Last edited by xartan; 03-09-19, 18:29.

Comment

Comment

Here's how it happened :

Dynaduck knew he had pushed too many buttons, so he told xartan "Hey what that button does ? Press it to see what happens" and we all know what happened next !

On a more serious note, I don't know why this story keeps spreading but we didn't have an outdated server config, it was a legitimate server crash that took time to recover because the crash broke some things that we didn't know were running on the server and our hosts did not tell us.
                    Not to mention the fact that it happened over the weekend and despite paying money to have 24/7 support, nobody was here to answer emails and do things we weren't able to do ourselves.

Now I saw a little twat on the good ol' RG that is so salty and so gullible that he think we removed any of his info ... that is spreading a rumour about not paying for premium support, well no, of course, we won't pay for a support we are already paying, but the aftermath of this lack of paid support will have an effect, that's for sure.
                    I won't even go further about the other lies about offering help, lawyers etc... it's not worth it, but guys, M2M proves it enough, you have no clue about whom a person really is when you deal with them, so keep in mind that you can only rely on what this person write and how he acts in public. So fine RG members, pay attention when dealing with that user, he did not get the boot from here for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by xartan View Post
                      I was sure the amount of wristies posted by
                      C Master
                      Had caused it.

Not me they gave me my own dedicated server just for wristshots.
                      Last edited by C Master; 03-09-19, 20:28. Reason: Staff edit

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                      There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                      ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
                      https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                      Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by C Master View Post

Not me they gave me my own dedicated server just for wristshots.
                        And it's the bigger one !

Comment

Congrats and thanks for being part of this great place that absorbs most of my online time, but loving it!
                          ~ Always look on the Breit-side of life.. ~

Comment

Working...
                          X