Thanks this helps out slot now I know and motivated to get wings

Comment

Originally posted by goodmon1521 View Post
        Thanks this helps out slot now I know and motivated to get wings
        492 to gp for you =)

Comment

Originally posted by BEAniev1! View Post

492 to gp for you =)
          Meh you get the ROLEX (pofex) one pretty sure and that is actually one of my favourites
          SD43 Comparison - ARF v3 vs Noob v10

SD43 - Franken Build

Comment

Originally posted by Sonofalich View Post

Meh you get the ROLEX (pofex) one pretty sure and that is actually one of my favourites
            Hehehe, I'm hoping they change the wings beside the Breits, I mean other logos as well if possible. =) Like at the bottom part is the Pofex then next is MK (hahaha lols) or Citizen until we reach the highest form which is probably a PP logo (if they have) hjahaha

Comment

Hehehe, I'm hoping they change the wings beside the Breits, I mean other logos as well if possible. =) Like at the bottom part is the Pofex then next is MK (hahaha lols) or Citizen until we reach the highest form which is probably a PP logo (if they have) hjahaha
              Lovely idea. There was a lot of debate over wings. In the end we just went with as close to the original RWI wings as possible.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
              There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
              ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
              https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
              Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Awesome! rep watch gives you wings!

Comment

Originally posted by C Master View Post

Lovely idea. There was a lot of debate over wings. In the end we just went with as close to the original RWI wings as possible.
                  Can we make it possible though?

If yes, maybe we can have a dry run for a week and let's see the reaction of everybody. IMO it would be great.

Comment

Can we make it possible though?

If yes, maybe we can have a dry run for a week and let's see the reaction of everybody. IMO it would be great.
                    Everything is possible, but this is a grading system, so this will only apply to very few people in the end, the starting "grades" would remain, and if you like say the Pofex when you hit a given amount of post, you would switch to the other one, that you may not like.

And we can't start having a different pic to everyone because that will be a nightmare to handle with our amount of users

Comment

Originally posted by Glaude View Post

Everything is possible, but this is a grading system, so this will only apply to very few people in the end, the starting "grades" would remain, and if you like say the Pofex when you hit a given amount of post, you would switch to the other one, that you may not like.

And we can't start having a different pic to everyone because that will be a nightmare to handle with our amount of users
                      Hehehe understood =) Thanks Glaude

Comment

Working...
                      X