Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

It's time.. R2D4 stepping down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take care Rob, don't know the reason but I hope all will be good for you and your loved ones..Thansk for all your work on RWI m8.

Comment

Sometimes our passions and our obligations conflict and it sounds like you're at the point where the fulcrum is tipping. Do what you need to do. You'll be missed, and definitely don't be a stranger.

Comment

Godspeed Rob

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Rob, you're one of the guys who made this place my second home in the early days.

Thanks for that.

Hope you still have time to carve a few turns!

Take care, bud.
          "First you have to think what this hobby means to you. Is it all about deceiving people, being anal about small details... or is it just general "watch love"? I can honestly pick up the latter. Nobody has ever asked if my watches are genuine or not... even Rolexes." By-Tor

"I was going to say that the balls BB posted looked very smooth and shiny, but you've ruined my mood." frigpig

"I know. I'm sorry s e a d going to pay closer aggression to what I'm typing from now on." egroegart

Questions about RWI and its relationship with the cartel? Read this.

Comment

Thank you, Rob!
            Wish list:

Comment

take care of yourself. May the Force of the mainspring be with you

Comment

Originally posted by ado213 View Post
                All the very best R2, I hope life treats you well
                I was thinking what to say, but these words do cover it really well.

Thank you for your contribution R2D4, all of the best!
                WTB: JF/ARF Sub SEL or full bracelet

Comment

Thanks so much for many, many dedicated years of service Rob, you will be missed around here.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                  ************************************************** *************
                  hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                  When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Thanks for everything Rob! Hope to keep seeing you around here!
                    WANTED: HUBLOT BIG BANG 41MM A7750. IF YOU HAVE ONE BITING DUST, PM ME!

Comment

Still can't believe this, thank you for all you have done here!!!
                      "People don't care about your watch, so wear what makes you happy!!!" -RWI Proverb# 7

https://picr.me/ralphy1975

Comment

The forum owes a debt a gratitude for those of you who step up and keep this place running smoothly -- best wishes for your future endeavors and thank you for your time and effort. Godspeed!

Comment

Thanks for everything Rob, glad I was fortunate enough to ‘need’ you at some point.
                          See you around!

Comment

You will certainly be missed in your very important role. But you are stepping down not stepping out so don't be a stranger. Good luck on whatever is keeping you busy these days.

Comment

Good luck Rob I’m sure you will be missed by many on the forum

:sharrkey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              <script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/43d0d1ff/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

Comment

Working...
                              X