Thread Crapping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yllekp View Post

Everything should be done in moderation including moderation.
    Except rep collecting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Maron View Post

Except rep collecting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      No I do that in moderation too. I also do denial in moderation pretty well too.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
      There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
      ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
      https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
      Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

Comment

I also do denial in moderation pretty well too.
        There NOTHING I do in relate to rep ... is in moderation .... including denial.
        The Kakaka! King
        RWI Supporter
        RWG VIP/Supporter

Comment

Has PBR not been booted from RWG yet??????

Bulletproof

Comment

I am sick and tired of unsubstantiated ganging up style thread crapping on Sales Threads. It is imposing a lot of work on us and the end results are generally the OP is in the right. It also causes a division in this community and I have had enough of it.

I am only speaking on behalf of myself and not the other staff. If I see this happening I will ban on the spot. This has nearly made me feel like leaving this amazing hobby and amazing community before. I do not want to sound egotistic but I do not think that would do the community any good.

This is fair warning.
            You’re one of top notch guys around here, would be a huge loss to see you go!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickledbeetroot View Post

Bulletproof

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
              hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
              When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Originally posted by Pickledbeetroot View Post

Bulletproof
                I know a song about that.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
                https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Targa View Post
                    This was posted in one of my few sales threads
                    "Don't want to threadcrap but are you sure the bezel/insert is genuine"

Plausible deniability?
                    When someone states "I don't want to thread-crap," you know for sure, here comes a thread-crap! I can't stand these know-it-alls, & I'm certain they get a perverse joy out of it! From this point forward, I'm going to state in a sale, "To avoid thread-crapping If you have a concern, please pm me." Of course, this probably won't work

Comment

Per the internet, this never happens on forums.
                      THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

Originally posted by macarone View Post
                        Respected!

I've gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs,
                        Blown up for Raquel Welch.
                        But when I wind up in the hay it's only hay, Hey Hey
                        I might jump an open drawbridge, or Tarzan from a vine...

I just found this thread and it's refreshing.

Comment

Working...
                        X