Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

[MINOR UPDATE] Broken Forum Links

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MINOR UPDATE] Broken Forum Links

I'm very happy to announce the following news.

After some technical issues regarding to the broken forum links we are happy to announce the old links are now properly redirected to all current threads and boards.

More updates will follow in the next weeks when we have made some progress regarding to all open issues prioritized by the others admins.
    Please keep in mind your feedback is very important to this forum and we will try to listen to everyone!

Kind regards and happy posting!

Actually it's a pretty major thing this and it will be great to have them back but alas there are still issues.
    I've just tried a heap of links here for example and I still get a "page does not exist" response. https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...rk-in-progress

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post
      Actually it's a pretty major thing this and it will be great to have them back but alas there are still issues.
      I've just tried a heap of links here for example and I still get a "page does not exist" response. https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...rk-in-progress
      That link works for me.
      Vintage Rolex Builds: http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/tripdog/library/

Comment

Link works for me on iPhone/chrome browser
        My collection | Who has the best sub? A guide for noobs | List of TDs contact info

Comment

Guys, the links ON that page, not the page itself. :P

hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
          When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post
            Guys, the links ON that page, not the page itself. :P
            Ummm, ok in that case you’re right lol
            My collection | Who has the best sub? A guide for noobs | List of TDs contact info

Comment

Now all most recent old links are fixed.
              We had to face two kind of old links since we used two types of forum software in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraft View Post
                Now all most recent old links are fixed.
                We had to face two kind of old links since we used two types of forum software in the past.
                Well done mate! That's a big one as far as forum functionality goes.

************************************************** *************

Comment

Working...
                X