Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

PICR.me , RWI's new image hosting site!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing to add "using the camera icon" to my Picr.me instructions as promised,

Here are the links to download the instructions. First is in PowerPoint format. Second is a PDF.

If you see any improvements I can me let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oxilsz5c4p...%203.pptx?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i4pvwe51io...v%203.pdf?dl=0

Comment

Originally posted by mumum View Post
      Ok question...if we create an album on picr.me and then later when on here want to attach a picture from it, how to do it? Every time I click on the top right icon it takes me to the site but only options are (1) take a picture, (2) brown phone’s album or (3) attach url.

sorry if this is a silly question.
      here are the links to make your life a little easier.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oxilsz5c4p...%203.pptx?dl=0

Comment

Originally posted by Hinclimincli View Post

So, you advise to use this method (copy and paste the BBCode) instead of using the button we have in the post box (when writing a post, there's a picr.me button in the bar right avobe).
        I updated my instructions to include the camera icon. When you have time let me know if it is perfect.

Comment

Comment

Posted in the wrong thread sorry!

Comment

UPDATE POST :

Picr.me is undergoing some maintenance task.
              It's unavailable at the moment for uploading of images in your account or even logging into your account.

Uploading images as guest is still available in order to not bother members too much

All images hosted are still shown where they are linked.

I'll update this post when the maintenance is finished.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Comment

Originally posted by Glaude View Post
                UPDATE POST :

Picr.me is undergoing some maintenance task.
                It's unavailable at the moment for uploading of images in your account or even logging into your account.

Uploading images as guest is still available in order to not bother members too much

All images hosted are still shown where they are linked.

I'll update this post when the maintenance is finished.

Sorry for the inconvenience
                Cool thanks
                We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen

Comment

UPDATE :

Maintenance is over, everything is back to normal

Comment

There is a limit size upload that wasn’t there before m, or am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by PlastikMan View Post
                      There is a limit size upload that wasn’t there before m, or am I missing something?
                      It’s not accepting my iphone pics either, says it’s too big.

Comment

We are looking into it. It will be fixed.
                        THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

Sorry guys, just some teething issues with a new version of the software that runs the place. Will all be fixed ASAP.
                          Please continue to report any further issues so we can deal with them.

************************************************** ********
                          People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                          ************************************************** *************
                          hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                          ************************************************** ********
                          When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Since the recent update, whenever I take an iPhone photo and upload it onto Picr, Picr rotates the photo anticlockwise through 90 degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post
                              Since the recent update, whenever I take an iPhone photo and upload it onto Picr, Picr rotates the photo anticlockwise through 90 degrees.
                              Same here from Hauwei

Actually not all of them just some photos.
                              Last edited by C Master; 16-06-19, 11:41.
                              WTB 21mm Rolex bracelet for 41mm DJ https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-41mm-rolex-dj

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                              There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                              ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

Comment

No images have been uploaded
                                Some errors have occured and the system couldn't process your request.

Comment

Working...
                                X