Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

PICR.me , RWI's new image hosting site!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DR3M3L Hi there, sorry to bother you, I just thought I'd report that I'm having the duplicate upload issue that was reported earlier in this thread (where you upload photos which do not appear, then when you re-upload, the upload fails due to duplicate photos).

Maybe a chance of netcode or something caused it?

Comment

Originally posted by ifcowscouldfly View Post
      dr3m3l hi there, sorry to bother you, i just thought i'd report that i'm having the duplicate upload issue that was reported earlier in this thread (where you upload photos which do not appear, then when you re-upload, the upload fails due to duplicate photos).

dr3m3l

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
      hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
      When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Originally posted by Ifcowscouldfly View Post
        DR3M3L Hi there, sorry to bother you, I just thought I'd report that I'm having the duplicate upload issue that was reported earlier in this thread (where you upload photos which do not appear, then when you re-upload, the upload fails due to duplicate photos).

try changing the title of the pic and see if that works ?

Comment

Originally posted by Raddave View Post

try changing the title of the pic and see if that works ?
          I tried again overnight and it worked. Maybe I just have a dodgy computer or something.

Comment

Testing

Comment

works like a charm!

Comment

Comment

Is this this only way to post images?

Comment

There are other posting sites but none are as good as Picr.me

Comment

Originally posted by Watchfan69 View Post
                      Is this this only way to post images?
                      No, you can use any hosting site you prefer but picr is easiest because it's a one click process. Just click that little camera at the top right of the text input box (beside the paperclip) and away you go.

************************************************** ********
                      People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                      ************************************************** *************
                      hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                      ************************************************** ********
                      When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Posting photos are so easy. Thanks for the tip trailboss99

dHKgX.md.jpg

Comment

Working...
                        X