Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

Announcing PICR.me , RWI's own image hosting site!
See more
See less

PICR.me , RWI's new image hosting site!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really great news!!!

PM Admin to become a SUPPORTER or to Donate and help the forum!!!

Comment

Ups, wrong thread

Comment

Originally posted by minwas View Post
        Ups, wrong thread

Comment

DR3M3L I just went to my PICR.me page and there was an image someone else had posted in my pictures. No clue how that would happen, but I deleted it. It was a AP FC Diver. Just thought you should know. Also, my picr.me embedded pictures won't show up in tapatalk. Is there anything I can do to fix that?
          "People don't care about your watch, so wear what makes you happy!!!" -RWI Proverb# 7

https://picr.me/ralphy1975

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphy1975 View Post
            DR3M3L I just went to my PICR.me page and there was an image someone else had posted in my pictures. No clue how that would happen, but I deleted it. It was a AP FC Diver. Just thought you should know. Also, my picr.me embedded pictures won't show up in tapatalk. Is there anything I can do to fix that?
            Just found the issue in assigning ID's and albums and patched it. Hope it won't happen again from now on Excuse us for the inconvenience!

Comment

Also the rotation of pictures shot with a mobile phone has been fixed.

Comment

DR3M3L Hey mate! Love picr.me's bbcode aggregator and think its a freaking lifesaver. I was just wondering why certain pictures on my sales threads (which were working fine earlier) are now showing other people's watches/pics. Thanks!

Comment

tried to use this image host last night uploaded an image and it then gave me a different image after upload, tried to upload again and it wouldnt upload due to duplicate image.

bit wierd, thought i would let you know

Comment

We think we fixed this a couple hours ago. If it continues to happen please let us know about it. Thank you
                    THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

Test

Comment

One bug I've had is when I update a comment and save it, I can't click the image in my comment anymore to view the full resolution image. Anyone know a way around this?

Comment

Testing

Comment

Test.

Comment

test

Comment

DR3M3L daytona4me not sure who to alert, but as of today, I cannot direct upload my pictures from imgur to picr.me. It is giving me an error, however if I save them to my hard drive then upload them they work. Thought you guys should know, as it would be my assumption that imgur is now blocking picr.me as well as RWI.
                                "People don't care about your watch, so wear what makes you happy!!!" -RWI Proverb# 7

https://picr.me/ralphy1975

Comment

Working...
                                X