Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

PICR.me , RWI's new image hosting site!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR3M3L View Post

Top right of the editor you find a quick upload button too!

You made my day! Great!

Comment

Is there a possibility to have less compression ?
      I just test (directly on picr.me) and i think the picts are heavily compressed and not in hd :/

(sorry for the tagged picts)

Comment

Originally posted by Rufctr2 View Post
        Is there a possibility to have less compression ?
        I just test (directly on picr.me) and i think the picts are heavily compressed and not in hd :/

(sorry for the tagged picts)
        We actually do not compress anything.. We only strip EXIF data and downsize it to a max of 4.000x4.000 pixels if it’s larger.

Comment

Thats why it is so bloody fast

Comment

daytona4me when you deleted the previous thread you also deleted what is possibly one of my best posts ever on the forum, but never the less I have to say a big thanks for getting this image hosting site up - fast upload, easy to use, free, and above all fast upload - thanks !.
            https://picr.me/tripdog/albums

Comment

Last edited by RepPossessed; 04-08-18, 01:24.
              Click here for my sales section
              ((read the stickies!!))

#### See my picture archive here ####

https://repsource.smugmug.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RepPossessed View Post
                if anyone is fed up fussing around with those image hosting sites, you can get a basic smugmug account, the app works flawlessly, but it costs a few dollars a month for a the most basic package

worth it IMO because any image host site i have used sucks a**
                Er, have you even tried ours? Thanks for the support . . .

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                ************************************************** *************
                hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Originally posted by tripdog View Post
                  daytona4me when you deleted the previous thread you also deleted what is possibly one of my best posts ever on the forum, but never the less I have to say a big thanks for getting this image hosting site up - fast upload, easy to use, free, and above all fast upload - thanks !.
                  tripdog I know trip! You were up for an award for that post! lol
                  THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

Congratulations, RWI! Integration!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post

Er, have you even tried ours? Thanks for the support . . .
                      "ours" ? My apologies I didn't realise you had started your own. I retract my statement. Sorry for not reading the thread fully before commenting.

Great effort!

Il just scamper off with my tail between my legs.. Lol
                      Click here for my sales section
                      ((read the stickies!!))

#### See my picture archive here ####

https://repsource.smugmug.com/

Comment

Originally posted by daytona4me View Post

tripdog I know trip! You were up for an award for that post! lol
                        Yeah, 6 staff and 147 members nominated you Trip. Oh well, too late now, such a pity and all . . .

************************************************** ********
                        People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                        ************************************************** *************
                        hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                        ************************************************** ********
                        When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Many thanks Team... already activated an account...
                          Good job!

Comment

Most of my pics get rotated ...how so ?
                            I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

We are working on this. We will probably install something to rotate if needed.
                              THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

Thanks All for this project.
                                Good stuff, just keep it like that and in a few years PICR.me should do an acquisition of the stinky imgur lol.
                                WTB: Pelagos LHD XF/V6F
                                WTB: Noob LMPO bracelet

Comment

Working...
                                X