This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*NEW PATRON & SUPPORTER FREE FRONT PAGE SALES ADVERTISING

IF YOU ARE A SUPPORTER OR PATRON ON *RWI* YOU WILL GET FRONT PAGE ADVERTISING FOR YOUR WATCH SALE!

Your sale will now be seen by everyone who visits RWI! We want to increase the odds that you sell your watch and that you will sell it quickly!

As a way to say thank you, we have implemented the first of its kind Patron and Supporter sales advertisement module located on the front page of our forum. This area on the right side in the most prized area of real estate on any forum. It will display the most recent sales posted by our supporters and patrons. We always want to find ways to provide value added benefits to our supports and patrons and I think this is a big one.

We are thankful for our supporters and patrons for their continued support of RWI. We simply cannot pay our server and other service bills without your donations.

It pays to be a supporter or patron of RWI !

Thank you DUCKWAYS Internet Service for the custom code work to make this happen!
    THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Great news! I’m going to start selling

Don't Mind Me, I'm here for complications!
    Divers,Chronos and Coffee

Comment

This is Cool !

Thanks D4M
      QFOAHDT

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DR3M3L View Post
          Thank you DUCKWAYS Internet Service for the custom code work to make this happen!
          THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

Working...
          X