Announcement

Collapse

NEW FORUM SOFTWARE

Welcome back folks. Please report any bugs you find here. Thank you.

If not yet done, make sure to UPDATE your password here!
Can't log in? Reset your password here.

Want to sent the tech team and admins away for a dinner?

Donate
See more
See less

[NEW SOFTWARE] Please report bugs here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NEW SOFTWARE] Please report bugs here

Please ONLY use this topic to post a bug you found. Also, please check if someone else reported the bug you're about to post.

Thanks!

[ TO-DO ]

- Styling of notifications
    - Styling of the PM center (inbox, compose message, etc)
    - Styling of Subscriptions area (User Profile)
    - Fix moderation bug in permissions
    - Missing members should be synchronized with the new build
    - Add missing Private Messages for some users (e.g. bobbyd1982, kryckan13, tomerh120, DR3M3L)
    - Private messaging system returning errors
    - Greek characters are not showing up (Check Greek section)
    - Posts in some sections show up as unapproved posts (posts are being placed in to moderation)
    - Some users seem to be missing a lot of posts
    - There is no active state on pagination numbers
    - Responsive view is a little bugged with navigating through the forum.
    - Fix usergroup colors and so and show them on the member profile (supporters, patrons, etc)
    - The latest activity does not work correctly, it shows a post older than my newer post
    - Rich text editor seems not to be loading properly when sending a PM.
    - Pagination not working in some topics (e.g. Cool story about a “modder” and why we should keep our eyes open - Replica Watch Info)
    (Might be a problem with closed topics?)
    - Links in threads to threads from the previous install aren't working (should be replace manually)
    - Fix mobile ads
    - Writing sales feedback plugin
    - Fix URL encodings
    - Notification does not dismiss after opening

[ DONE ]

- Fix avatar uploads
    - Investigate the server errors on posting replies
    - Invalid server responses all over the place
    - Password reset isn't working properly
    - Styling of editing user profile
    - Add shoutbox
    - Fix user sidebar (online right now)
    - Changed padding on the subforums (Thanks nipe for your suggestion!)
    - Server returning a unvalid response on editing posts
    - No sales status back and added to the right users
    - Patron colors added back, together with admin, moderator and supporter colors.
    - Reset user titles for Patrons and Supporters.
    - Add tapatalk support

------------------------------------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------
    Want to sent the tech team and admins away for a dinner?
    ​​​​​​​You can donate something here.

​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------

Thank you all for reporting bugs.

To keep it clean we remove every report after adding it to the to-do list.
    Before posting a bug please check the list first if something similar is reported already.

We will work around the clock to fix all these bugs, we are online but not there yet.
    With your support we will make it all happen, once again thank you!

Comment

Fix button position and not showing all on messages, ( beneath "back to messages")
      add seen/read and last read on ... in messages.
      add helpdesk system.
      add go to last unread post in the page.
      after a long time staying on a page I get error "your submission could not be proccsed because a security token was invalid"
      Last edited by tomerh120; 16-02-18, 20:03.

Comment

No messages at all, no post count, I can't find my post from yesterday reporting bugs and also I cannot post a photo at all. No tapatalk support yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Hor-Fan
          Also, if there's a beef & beer fund for you and the fellas, I'd like to drop some coin in there too.
          Not yet, but I could open up a simple donate button if you guys would like to do something?
          Do keep in mind: The guys behind the scene did invest quite some money to get back and need to recover from that. There will soon be a raffle to help them out. If you want to drop some spare coins into a beer&beef fund than I'll see if I can get such a button up.

Comment

Originally posted by DR3M3L View Post

Not yet, but I could open up a simple donate button if you guys would like to do something?
            Do keep in mind: The guys behind the scene did invest quite some money to get back and need to recover from that. There will soon be a raffle to help them out. If you want to drop some spare coins into a beer&beef fund than I'll see if I can get such a button up.
            Make it so.
            RWI SUPPORTER

Comment

Originally posted by Hor-Fan View Post

Make it so.
              Done! Check the message on top

Comment

User Account option for number of posts per page will accept 5 and 10 P/P but 20/30/40 posts per pages resets back to forum default(10) after saving the changes.
                Have soul.. Willing to barter....

Comment

The recurring stickies on every page of the thread are a p.i.a, can that be stopped, kept to the first page?
                  RWI SUPPORTER

Comment

Originally posted by tomerh120 View Post
                    after a long time staying on a page I get error "your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid"
                    That's not an error it's a security feature that's always been there. Refresh the page before posting if it's been open for hours.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                    ************************************************** *************
                    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Originally posted by Hor-Fan View Post
                      The recurring stickies on every page of the thread are a p.i.a, can that be stopped, kept to the first page?
                      Thanks, I keep forgetting to mention that myself. It renders the section almost useless.

************************************************** ********
                      hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                      When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Comment

Originally posted by jsnowball81 View Post
                        User Account option for number of posts per page will accept 5 and 10 P/P but 20/30/40 posts per pages resets back to forum default(10) after saving the changes.
                        I know and I can't work out how to change the forum default.

Comment

Perhaps highlight the "Stickies" to better delineate from regular posts

Comment

I have no older PMs, despite previously having email notifications of PMs. Also, on multiple page posting topics, it would be beneficial to have the page number you are on/leaving be greyed out. I get lost with the present system where the page numbers are all the same. I have checked, but if these issues have been raised, I offer apologies...
                            http://i3.glasgowlive.co.uk/incoming...S106011822.jpg

Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a Heaven for?

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again...

Comment

Can’t upload a picture, when i do this shows up:
                              • You are not authorized to create or remove attachments. (no_create_permissions_attach)
                              • How come ?

Comment

Working...
                              X