Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

[NEW SOFTWARE] Please report bugs here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[NEW SOFTWARE] Please report bugs here

Please ONLY use this topic to post a bug you found. Also, please check if someone else reported the bug you're about to post.

Thanks!

[ TO-DO ]

- Styling of notifications
    - Styling of the PM center (inbox, compose message, etc)
    - Styling of Subscriptions area (User Profile)
    - Fix moderation bug in permissions
    - Add missing Private Messages for some users (e.g. bobbyd1982, kryckan13, tomerh120, DR3M3L)
    - Posts in some sections show up as unapproved posts (posts are being placed in to moderation)
    - There is no active state on pagination numbers
    - Responsive view is a little bugged with navigating through the forum.
    - Links in threads to threads from the previous install aren't working (should be replace manually)
    - Writing sales feedback plugin
    - Rebuild PM center | WORKING ON IT NOW

[ DONE ]

- Fix avatar uploads
    - Investigate the server errors on posting replies
    - Invalid server responses all over the place
    - Password reset isn't working properly
    - Styling of editing user profile
    - Add shoutbox
    - Fix user sidebar (online right now)
    - Fix mobile ads
    - Changed padding on the subforums (Thanks nipe for your suggestion!)
    - Server returning a unvalid response on editing posts
    - No sales status back and added to the right users
    - Patron colors added back, together with admin, moderator and supporter colors.
    - Private messaging system returning errors
    - Reset user titles for Patrons and Supporters.
    - Add tapatalk support
    - Fix usergroup colors and so and show them on the member profile (supporters, patrons, etc)
    - Min search string length changed to 3 characters
    - Stop displaying of sticky threads on every page
    - Removed ads in RWI & Tapatalk app for supporters and patrons
    - Changed shoutbox to show newest shouts on the bottom of the chat
    - Fixed a vBulletin bug in one of their queries to get rid of the most 502 errors
    - Remove json error on sending a PM
    - Rich text editor seems not to be loading properly when sending a PM.
    - Missing members should be synchronized with the new build
    - The latest activity does not work correctly, it shows a post older than my newer post
    - Pagination not working in some topics (e.g. Cool story about a “modder” and why we should keep our eyes open - Replica Watch Info)
    - Greek characters are not showing up (Check Greek section)
    - Fix URL encodings
    - Notification does not dismiss after opening
    - Some users seem to be missing a lot of posts
    - Added subscription sidebar to show your active subscriptions and the expiry date / days left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------
    Want to sent the tech team and admins away for a dinner?
    ​​​​​​​You can donate something here.

​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------​​​​​​​---------

Thank you all for reporting bugs.

To keep it clean we remove every report after adding it to the to-do list.
    Before posting a bug please check the list first if something similar is reported already.

We will work around the clock to fix all these bugs, we are online but not there yet.
    With your support we will make it all happen, once again thank you!

Comment

Fix button position and not showing all on messages, ( beneath "back to messages")
      add seen/read and last read on ... in messages.
      add helpdesk system.
      add go to last unread post in the page.
      after a long time staying on a page I get error "your submission could not be proccsed because a security token was invalid"
      Last edited by tomerh120; 16-02-18, 20:03.

Comment

Is there a way to change the background formatting on posts within threads when in Latest Activity mode in a thread?

In Posts mode, the background is dark.

In Latest Activity mode, the background is white.

Screenshots attached.

Comment

Also it would be awesome to have some high yield links in the top banner along with Home and Forums, like M2M sales, TD list, most recent posts, help desk etc

Can we make the 'subscribe" to a user one-way (ie like twitter instead of facebook). If I like to follow the posts of a user (eg. dr3m3l), at the moment I need to request and they need to approve. Dr3m3l may not know me or care about my posts, but I'd still like for his content to pop up in my feed
          Last edited by Nivka; 18-02-18, 07:09.
          My collection | Who has the best sub? A guide for noobs | List of TDs contact info

Comment

Sorry if these were mentioned already:

1. When i share a thread o
            Via rwi app the link points to an error page

2. Can't see browser pics on rwi app

3. When i send a member a pm i get notified that i sent myself a message

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

4. In the message window the text area input is too small and can't be extended

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Look like RWI need true professional tech people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Password reset is in the «*DONE*» list but still doesn’t work.

Comment

Originally posted by Repworld View Post
                    Look like RWI need true professional tech people

You, sir, should first check who's behind the scenes before posting shit like this. Not only am I a business owner of multiple succesful internet companies, but also a contributor of quite some huge open source software products. My work is used by many on a daily base, just like the work of my colleague Wraft.
                    We do this work at no charge, besides the hours we make money, besides the hours we need to spend with our family and kids. We try to clear every available time to work on RWI and invest a lot of time in it where I would be able to get paid instead of doing it for free.

Instead of you going straight to TB asking if you could maybe support RWI to cover up hosting costs, licensing or whatever other cost we have to make you find it necessary to crap on the tech team in here? Made another fucking 5 hours today working on huge upgrades and so to find a post like this. Yeah, well, glad I could be of service to you, dickhead.

Comment

Not sure if bug or feature but I cannot do anything with my signature (where as I see some people with big signatures etc.)

If I try to add anymore characters or anything to my current signature which is only 4/5 lines, I get the below message pop-up.
                      • Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 10 line(s). Long text may have been implicitly wrapped, causing it to be counted as multiple lines. (sigtoomanylines)

WANTED: AP 15400 JF v3 Blue w/ Silenced Rotor + AR xtal
                      WANTED: JLC Moonphase Ultrathin ZF Silver

SH3135 Essential Upgrades Thread

Superfranken SubC 116610LN Noob V6S w/ Hybrid Gen-Yuki

Originally posted by smoke
                      Lol how many time must I repeat myself .no rep watches has good xtal

Comment

Originally posted by DR3M3L View Post

You, sir, should first check who's behind the scenes before posting shit like this. Not only am I a business owner of multiple succesful internet companies, but also a contributor of quite some huge open source software products. My work is used by many on a daily base, just like the work of my colleague Wraft.
                        We do this work at no charge, besides the hours we make money, besides the hours we need to spend with our family and kids. We try to clear every available time to work on RWI and invest a lot of time in it where I would be able to get paid instead of doing it for free.

Instead of you going straight to TB asking if you could maybe support RWI to cover up hosting costs, licensing or whatever other cost we have to make you find it necessary to crap on the tech team in here? Made another fucking 5 hours today working on huge upgrades and so to find a post like this. Yeah, well, glad I could be of service to you, dickhead.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

<- DR3M3L

Comment

Originally posted by androme View Post
                          Not sure if bug or feature but I cannot do anything with my signature (where as I see some people with big signatures etc.)

If I try to add anymore characters or anything to my current signature which is only 4/5 lines, I get the below message pop-up.
                          • Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 10 line(s). Long text may have been implicitly wrapped, causing it to be counted as multiple lines. (sigtoomanylines)

just a another way of proving what a whiney c44nt you are

Comment

Originally posted by Pickledbeetroot View Post

just a another way of proving what a whiney c44nt you are
                            Lol thanks for your password son :-)
                            WANTED: AP 15400 JF v3 Blue w/ Silenced Rotor + AR xtal
                            WANTED: JLC Moonphase Ultrathin ZF Silver

SH3135 Essential Upgrades Thread

Superfranken SubC 116610LN Noob V6S w/ Hybrid Gen-Yuki

Originally posted by smoke
                            Lol how many time must I repeat myself .no rep watches has good xtal

Comment

Originally posted by repworld View Post
                              look like rwi need true professional tech people

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                              wtf?

Comment

Working...
                              X