Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

It's raffle time! Get your tickets today!CLICK HERE
See more
See less

Why should you subscribe?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hanl0210, post: 3322643, member: 0
    this actually is a marvellous function...thanks! now I only need to save some money, I guess.....
    What for? You're already a supporter. :P

by @WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by atgm, post: 3322647, member: 0
      What for? You're already a supporter. :P
      to look for a nice LPP in M2M

Comment

Originally posted by velox, post: 3236762, member: 0
        I would suggest every member to become a supporter of this forum. I think the $35 a year is very low and really should be a "must" to view and access our stuff. So come on you guys, become a supporter of the greatest forum in the world
        I agree, I became a supporter very quickly after joining RWI, the information alone is worth it, so come on don't be CHEAP pay up and enjoy the forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Some of you may notice that the ads are gone... this is just a sample of what it's like being a supporter and enjoying an ad-free forum! Better hurry up and sign up for the gold name before the ads come back.

by @WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by Fiddo, post: 3298914, member: 0
            I learned something new today.......that's one interesting shirt!

Comment

i recalled looking at the number of supporters manually and counting them, multiplying by the member's fee. tbh, the amount RWI receives is just a token to what they do for us.

MBK/Thailand/Bangkok Rep Review
              Lovely Newbies, please watch an introductory video, courtesy of Hitler : http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/sho...d.php?t=208928
              Rolex Big Crowns - Collection of Rep Pictures across Forums (Compilation Thread)
              The Rookie's FAQ to Vintage Reps

Comment

Poker night in the men's grill. Supporters only.

"First you have to think what this hobby means to you. Is it all about deceiving people, being anal about small details... or is it just general "watch love"? I can honestly pick up the latter. Nobody has ever asked if my watches are genuine or not... even Rolexes." By-Tor

"I was going to say that the balls BB posted looked very smooth and shiny, but you've ruined my mood." frigpig

"I know. I'm sorry s e a d going to pay closer aggression to what I'm typing from now on." egroegart

Questions about RWI and its relationship with the cartel? Read this.

Comment

Originally posted by tommy_boy, post: 3323943, member: 0
                  Poker night in the men's grill. Supporters only.
                  Deal me in and yes I will be wearing only a Supporter.
                  "Big hitter, the Lama. How about a Fresca? Gunga la Gunga"

Comment

Originally posted by cybee, post: 3325896, member: 0
                    Deal me in and yes I will be wearing only a Supporter.
                    This is not strip poker, but I'll save you a chair.
                    "First you have to think what this hobby means to you. Is it all about deceiving people, being anal about small details... or is it just general "watch love"? I can honestly pick up the latter. Nobody has ever asked if my watches are genuine or not... even Rolexes." By-Tor

"I was going to say that the balls BB posted looked very smooth and shiny, but you've ruined my mood." frigpig

"I know. I'm sorry s e a d going to pay closer aggression to what I'm typing from now on." egroegart

Questions about RWI and its relationship with the cartel? Read this.

Comment

I have sent a mail to see how to proceed

Comment

Well done mate, good on ya!
                        Originally posted by lovkn, post: 3328720, member: 0
                        I have sent a mail to see how to proceed

Comment

Just did it too.

Comment

Enough already!

I've taken the first step.

OK?

Comment

https://forum.replica-watch.info/hel...rter_benefits/

by @WingNut

Comment

New supporter benefits!

Conversation Prefixes
                                https://forum.replica-watch.info/acc...ation-prefixes

You (assuming you are a supporter) can create your own colored conversation prefixes to make conversations stand out in your inbox. These are assignable by clicking the checkbox of a conversation and then assigning a prefix.

Clicking a prefix will show you all conversations with that prefix, just like thread prefixes.

Conversation Folders
                                Since prefixes don't cut it for everyone, we also have standard folders for supporters. Make folders and sort your conversations into them so that you can find what you want quickly.

Postless Bumps
                                Everyone hates having to post bumps, right? It clutters up your thread and people never read the intermediate posts to see your price drops, etc. Well, now supporters can bump without posting at all! To prevent abuse, we've limited it to once per hour, and you can only bump your own threads.

You can do this by opening your thread, going to Thread Tools (at the top) and -- guess what -- Bump.

There's more coming down the pipe for our faithful supporters, so keep checking back.

by @WingNut

Comment

Working...
                                X