Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Why should you subscribe?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fiddo, post: 3236160, member: 0
    Exactly! Knowledge is power!

Plus, if you're lucky you might get an invite to the Staff lounge----
    ..and don't forget full access to the Staff Shower room. If only those walls could talk.

"Big hitter, the Lama. How about a Fresca? Gunga la Gunga"

Comment

Originally posted by cybee, post: 3295137, member: 0
      ..and don't forget full access to the Staff Shower room. If only those walls could talk.
      Hey, we're trying to GET more supporters, not scare them away. :P

by @WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by atgm, post: 3295473, member: 0
        Here's a photo of the some of the first supporters at one of the early GTGs. Good times! Good times!

Comment

Originally posted by atgm, post: 3295473, member: 0
          I see what you mean. You can't be too careful these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiddo, post: 3295593, member: 0
            Here's a photo of the some of the first supporters at one of the early GTGs. Good times! Good times!
            I'm pretty sure the three gentlemen in the front row were the original cartel. The fellow on the right with his arms folded is Glossy8Balls.

Comment

Originally posted by cybee, post: 3295598, member: 0
              I'm pretty sure the three gentlemen in the front row were the original cartel. The fellow on the right with his arms folded is Glossy8Balls.
              That's me standing in the back corner by the door.

Comment

Looks like you were a little late to the party Fiddo. In case anybody wonders what everyone was looking at...

Comment

This place is the best ! Thanks TB
                  Need Help ? Ask Me I'm NOOB Friendly

DIY rehaut engraving removal
                  http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=99980

Read about TC BK wm9 subs here
                  www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=98894

Read about attaching rep insert to TC sub bezel
                  http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/sho...sy-103880.html

Comment

Yo @trailboss99 looking for a donators link. #theRealDonaldTrump
                    Gens: - Omega Seamaster Professional 300m Blue Auto S/S - Breitling Navitimer Heritage 43mm Panda S/S - Zenith El Primero Chronomaster 39mm Triple Date/Moonphase
                    Reps: - Noob Panerai 005/Peter ACC Strap - Omega Planet Ocean 2500 45.5 Orange #'s Sellita SW200/Gen Rubber+Clasp - Patek Phillipe Nautilus 3800/1A Roman/Swiss ETA
                    Wanted: - Zenith El Primero Chronomaster GT 18k 42mm(Gen.) - JF AP Bumblebee - Cartier Santos XL - ZF Tudor Pelagos 2-line Black(V1?) - Tag Heuer Space X edition A7750 - TC 16610LN V7 Extreme - ZF IWC 3717/3777 - Gen set of Omega PO 2500 45.5 Dial/Hands

@realDonaldttump

Software Engineer - Twitter

Active Lurker

Comment

Hey TB99, Am glad to be a supporter of this site!

Thanks for your help in the past too and long may it continue!

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99, post: 3234429, member: 0
                        "Hey, Trailboss" I hear you say "Why should I support RWI by subscribing?"
                        Well, I'll tell you. Firstly and most importantly from our POV is the fact that we need the funds to keep RWI up and running. RWI uses a pair of dedicated servers, a cloud account, lots of expensive software, tons of bandwidth and due to our propensity for being DDoS'd on an almost daily basis a dedicated hardware firewall. All this costs money, a lot of money. Yes we do carry some advertising but its minimal and without the funds from membership subscriptions we wouldn't be able to keep the doors open so if you want your RWI we need subscribers. Remember Trusted Dealers don't pay a fee to be here* like at some fora. This prevents a conflict of interest on our part when it comes to resolving disputes so these are the only lines of income we have.

"So TB apart from that what's in it for me?" you ask and fair enough too. Well you get the below:
                        • A nice shiny new badge below your name telling the world you support your favourite forum
                        • Access to the members area and members only sales from both dealer and M2M sections
                        • Lots more free giveaways on our birthday as we support those who support us
                        • Unlimited sales in the M2M sales area
                        • The right to place a high value sale (after clearing it with a mod)
                        • The ability to change the tag line under your nick to whatever you like
                        • Cred with the dealers who will often give subscribers access to better deals, different payment methods and first preference on limited releases
                        • The trust of your fellow members - You have demonstrated a commitment to RWI - Often members will sell to a supporter in favour of a normal member
                        • Our eternal gratitude - hey, that's gotta be worth something, right?

So as you can see there are many reasons to donate a lousy 35 bucks a year to help keep the doors open. That's around one tenth the price of the average rep so if you can afford this hobby you can afford to help keep your favourite forum up and running.

To Subscribe and become a Supporting Member drop me a PM today! You can do so

*Supporting Vendors pay a small fee (around $30 a month) to advertise
                        "thanks, boss"
                        Gens: - Omega Seamaster Professional 300m Blue Auto S/S - Breitling Navitimer Heritage 43mm Panda S/S - Zenith El Primero Chronomaster 39mm Triple Date/Moonphase
                        Reps: - Noob Panerai 005/Peter ACC Strap - Omega Planet Ocean 2500 45.5 Orange #'s Sellita SW200/Gen Rubber+Clasp - Patek Phillipe Nautilus 3800/1A Roman/Swiss ETA
                        Wanted: - Zenith El Primero Chronomaster GT 18k 42mm(Gen.) - JF AP Bumblebee - Cartier Santos XL - ZF Tudor Pelagos 2-line Black(V1?) - Tag Heuer Space X edition A7750 - TC 16610LN V7 Extreme - ZF IWC 3717/3777 - Gen set of Omega PO 2500 45.5 Dial/Hands

@realDonaldttump

Software Engineer - Twitter

Active Lurker

Comment

will there be pie on 3/14?
                          WTB: V6S 3135 CASE

Comment

Originally posted by Methos, post: 3297644, member: 0
                            Yo @trailboss99 looking for a donators link. #theRealDonaldTrump
                            As the initial post says, PM him.

by @WingNut

Comment

Come on guys it's just a small fee per year and it gives you back a lot of fun and new friends. Subscribe!

Comment

This forum new version should have the Supporter icon with date of expired date on user profile like last time. So people should know when to continue payment for membership.

Comment

Working...
                                X