X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C Master View Post

I admit I have it real bad

How many watches do you actually have, I seem to see new ones in each and every wristie thread going for almost every brand, all of which are equisite taste from yellow RMs to classy JLCs.

Comment

Originally posted by MJH89 View Post

How many watches do you actually have, I seem to see new ones in each and every wristie thread going for almost every brand, all of which are equisite taste from yellow RMs to classy JLCs.
      Way too many is the short answer. I am not as bad as some people on here. I think I have about 130 reps.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
      There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
      ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
      Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Way too many is the short answer. I am not as bad as some people on here. I think I have about 130 reps.
        Where on earth do you keep them all? Is Mrs C Master understanding of your habit?

I recall some guy on here who has pretty much ever Submariner going, he did a very nice thread about each and every one of them.

Comment

Where on earth do you keep them all?
          In too many boxes.

Is Mrs C Master understanding of your habit?
          She barely tolerates the obsession.

I recall some guy on here who has pretty much ever Submariner going, he did a very nice thread about each and every one of them.
          Could have been semperfi55 but there are a few that have them all alright.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
          There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
          ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
          Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Could have been semperfi55 but there are a few that have them all alright.
            Hah that won’t be me, I have a lot of U1 Subs, but nothing fancy. I think maybe MJH89 was thinking of this thread

https://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/...omment-2343559

Comment

Buongiorno sono nuovo, chiedo referenze di un venditore serio. Grazie infinite.

Comment

Bonjour les amis , ca me semble normal .
                force a vous ????

Comment

rafali Luis83

This is an English-speaking forum and as such English is required outside of the French section. Rafali, how about doing some reading instead of posting in the first thread you find 2 minutes after joining?

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                  ************************************************** *************
                  hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                  When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Working...
                  X