Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Why should you subscribe?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Comment

Yes indeed. Access to all the secret handshakes, m2m sales, members knowledge, heck! You also finally get to find out / know who really does sell the best submariner! That's worth the price of admission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      1) Go to https://forum.replica-watch.info/#trusted-dealers.486 and read the dealer reviews. 2) Find a dealer you like the sound of. 3) Check out their website. 4) Find a watch you like. 5) Email the dealer and ask them for the watch you want. They are all TRUSTED dealers, so you will have an epic win. 6) Have an epic win. If you're trying to find 'the best replica' of a certain watch, read the forum more. The TD section and buyer reviews are helpful, but the brand forums will give you in-depth info about each rep. Dealers and reviews: https://forum.replica-watch.info/#trusted-dealers.486 Brand forums: https://forum.replica-watch.info/cat...ar-brands.457/ This forum is like Replica University - if you don't read there's no point in coming here.

Comment

I would suggest every member to become a supporter of this forum. I think the $35 a year is very low and really should be a "must" to view and access our stuff. So come on you guys, become a supporter of the greatest forum in the world

One life - live it

"LOOKING FOR A LIGHT GREEN V7 HULK INSERT"

Comment

I'm a newbie and supported quickly. I call it good karma.

I've now bought 1 m2m & from 2 diff TDs, & trying out a 3rd.
          I don't think I'd be able to sleep if I didn't have RWI, dedicated staff, and gurus here to help. You guys rock!

"If you take yourself too seriously, no one else will."

Comment

Originally posted by Etron, post: 3238247, member: 0
            I'm a newbie and supported quickly. I call it good karma.

I've now bought 1 m2m & from 2 diff TDs, & trying out a 3rd.
            I don't think I'd be able to sleep if I didn't have RWI, dedicated staff, and gurus here to help. You guys rock!

Thanks for becoming a supporter.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiddo, post: 3236160, member: 0
              Exactly! Knowledge is power!

Plus, if you're lucky you might get an invite to the Staff lounge----

Love the picture. Imagine being the only guy who just can't naturally grow a mustache. That feeling of inadequacy is exactly what it is when you don't subscribe!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              MY COLLECTION: https://forum.replica-watch.info/thr...5#post-3450772

- Adapted from "Hotel California" by Eagles

Comment

Apart from a select few charities, I can't think of any other place I'd want to give than here. RWI rocks

Sent from my thumbs

Comment

I paid my dues. There's a LOT of information on the site which has personally helped me a lot. I'm surprised at how active this community is

Comment

First good rule of selling is that when customer has yes. Shut your mouth and take the order. Or you might him mad and give the order to another.

Comment

Originally posted by jake53901, post: 3267171, member: 0
                      First good rule of selling is that when customer has yes. Shut your mouth and take the order. Or you might him mad and give the order to another.

Dude, I believe you posted this in the wrong thread.

And a subscription would be great for your penance. [emoji6]
                      MY COLLECTION: https://forum.replica-watch.info/thr...5#post-3450772

- Adapted from "Hotel California" by Eagles

Comment

For all these reasons and it shows you are serious and committed to the hobby. Be a responsible adult you will gain so much for so little $.

Originally posted by tripdog, post: 3234520, member: 0
                        [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]"The trust of your fellow members - You have demonstrated a commitment to RWI - Often members will sell to a supporter in favour of a normal member."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)]^^ This, possibly the most important point (apart from that lovely gold badge, obviously). [/COLOR]
                        Originally posted by Hyjynx, post: 3235861, member: 0
                        Listen to the Wisest One:

In plain English: Stop being a cheapskate. Chip in to pay the bills!
                        Originally posted by Jeane123, post: 3235967, member: 0
                        It's worth it guys! It keeps the forum running and advertising minimal compared to other forums! The advice and guidance available here is worth so much more than the subscription fees.

Originally posted by velox, post: 3236762, member: 0
                        I would suggest every member to become a supporter of this forum. I think the $35 a year is very low and really should be a "must" to view and access our stuff. So come on you guys, become a supporter of the greatest forum in the world
                        Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment?

Comment

If you have bought or sold a watch on this forum you should be a subscriber. The ability to have a nice market place to sell and buy goods is worth the money alone, but having the backing of a full admin and mod team to help protect you is priceless.
                          WTB Omega LMPO
                          WTB WBK Omega SMPc blue wave dial
                          WTB TC 16600 LN Extreme
                          WTC TV 16610 LV Extreme

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker, post: 3235838, member: 0
                            Supporters get all the chicks.
                            This convinced me. Will support RWI now.

Comment

Wow. Whazam turned into a supporter in 11 hours after joining.

Comment

Originally posted by tkingjr, post: 3293881, member: 0
                                Wow. Whazam turned into a supporter in 11 hours after joining.

Yeah, thats because I lured for like two months now.

Comment

Working...
                                X