This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by outerbolt View Post

If you want a super rep rolex go with the ARF oyster perpetual with either grey and blue dial, or purple and red. the ZZF v2 black sub-c and the v2s hulk are pretty awesome but not quite super-reps. I just ordered a grey oyster perpetual from Li and hope to have it in hand soon. I also ordered a Noob PAM 111 and a JF 9.5 AP royal oak offshore diver at the same time. If you want to pick li's nrain (jtime) shoot him a shats app during asian hours. hes a super hard worker. His wechat handle is jtimewatch. tell him the annoying hong kong based gweilo sent ya
    ARF 16610 ?

Comment

How I can contact BK?

Comment

Send him a pm

Comment

How I can to contact BK trust dealer?

Comment

Originally posted by Miaterk View Post
            How I can to contact BK trust dealer?
            Why the hell do yo keep asking in this post? Go to his section and send him a PM FFS.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
            hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
            When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post

Gee, if only there was, oh, I don't know . . . maybe some kind of forum where one could read a whole heap of useful info and reviews on various watches and then make up one's mind as to which one you buy? Wouldn't that be great?
              Excuse me TB: if I may, would you happen to know who has the best submariner ?
              "Build it and they will come".

Comment

Originally posted by d.brocke View Post

Excuse me TB: if I may, would you happen to know who has the best submariner ?
                I do

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                ************************************************** *************
                hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

More active now so might as well support it.

Comment

Working...
                  X