Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin H View Post
    How to become a member
    You are already a member

To become a supporter it costs $35
    To become a Patron it costs $100

PM trailboss99 if you want to upgrade.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
    ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
    Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin H View Post
      How to become a member
      LOL, no,.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
      hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
      When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

just became a supporter of this forum that's taught me so much about both reps and gen watches they're modelled on... as someone who can probably afford one and one only luxury watch this hobby gives me the chance to wear several marquis watches for my own enjoyment that I'd never get to wear normally short of winning the lottery... do I worry about being called out nope I work with guys who have gen submariners and honestly they know jack-shit about watches... they buy whatever GQ tells them are "top 10 luxury watches for 2020" or whatever has clout on Instagram...

sorry rambling anyways $35 is a small amount to give for all the work you guys put into keeping this forum running, sharing your knowledge and making it a fun place to visit ... so cheers

Sent from my CPH1831 using Tapatalk

Comment

Mister Pink It is nice to see new members become supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by tkingjr View Post
            Mister Pink It is nice to see new members become supporters.
            cheers mate... wss an easy decision to be fair

Comment

Just send my sub to upgrade from basic member to supporter level. Looking forward to the learning curve :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Dbuzzer View Post
                Just send my sub to upgrade from basic member to supporter level. Looking forward to the learning curve :-)
                The learning curve is one thing but be careful of the buying curve lol.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
                https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by Dbuzzer View Post
                  Soon your name will be in glowing gold.

Comment

Originally posted by tkingjr View Post

Soon your name will be in glowing gold.
                    And indeed it is

************************************************** *************
                    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Comment

Originally posted by C Master View Post

You are already a member

To become a supporter it costs $35
                      To become a Patron it costs $100

PM trailboss99 if you want to upgrade.

Comment

Already feeling the benefits and only paid my subs 1 day ago. No brainer.. pay up, support, learn, and reap the rewards!

Comment

I've been lurking around for a couple months and just placed an order through one of the TDs here, so it seemed like the right time to cough up some cash. Just sent the paypal for my subscription This forum is a great resource. Looking forward to continuing to learn from the community.

Comment

Hey everyone,
                            GOT MY SUBSCRIPTION TODAY!! Yeaaah!!!

Not a very old member here and my experiences here have been awesome. The mods here are very strict, understanding and cooperative which makes them awesome and hence makes this place awesome. Thought they and the forum deserved a subscription as thats the least i can do atm.

Once i get better in my knowledge and skill in watches i will be contributing in any way i can.

Thank you Mods, members and RWI.

Comment

Originally posted by Lutaito View Post
                              Thank you Mods, members and RWI.
                              \No, thank you because subscribers keep RWI going!

************************************************** ********
                              ************************************************** *************
                              ************************************************** ********

Comment

And.... after a little research I've placed my first ever order, with PT for a blue Tudor Pelagos V6F v4. Just going through QC with them now. Will share picks as soon as I get it in my possession. Can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X