This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dragon88 View Post
    I am now a proud Supporter of this highly esteemed Forum!

This is what I call GIVING BACK, taking into consideration the plethora of invaluable information this site has to offer, the unparalleled insights of our fellow members, and the impeccable support of our Management.

As Ron Conway has pointed out, “GIVING BACK creates a VIRTUOUS CYCLE that makes everyone more successful.”

According to Macmillan Dictionary, VIRTUOUS CIRCLE or VIRTUOUS CYCLE ( as opposed to Vicious Cycle ) is a process in which a good action or event produces a good result that also causes the process to continue so that more good results happen.

Let us ALL GIVE BACK to keep this exceptionally amazing site up and running. SUBSCRIBE NOW!

LONG LIVE RWI! Cheers!

I am makng a Comparative Research on the 5 Models of the Rolex EXPLORER 2, 216570 Rep available in the market at the moment.

Please check out the Link below:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...p-vs-jf-vs-gmf

Thank you very much for your time and looking forward to see posts of your insights and photos which will be significantly helpful, not only to me, but also to the whole RWI community.

Cheers!
    You will indeed be an expert on the Explorer by the time you have completed your research on it Good luck with the search

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
    ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
    Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

Comment

You will indeed be an expert on the Explorer by the time you have completed your research on it Good luck with the search [/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for the encouraging and kind words bro.

I am makng a Comparative Research on the 5 Models of the Rolex EXPLORER 2, 216570 Rep available in the market at the moment.

Please check out the Link below:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...p-vs-jf-vs-gmf

Thank you very much for your time and looking forward to see posts of your insights and photos which will be significantly helpful, not only to me, but also to the whole RWI community.

Cheers!

Comment

Ok

Comment

So glad I found this forum and all the information. Just received my first order and anxious for the next.

Comment

How do I subscribe?

Comment

Originally posted by johngfahy View Post
              How do I subscribe?
              To upgrade your membership PM trailboss99 .

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
              There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
              ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
              https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
              Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

Comment

Working...
              X