This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrancescoM79 View Post
    Buonasera a tutti, ho trovato su Instagram che c’è un account che si chiama Puretime Italia che porta lo stesso logo del TD su questo sito... volevo chiedervi se è realmente affidabile e se è sempre lo stesso TD. Se così non fosse, gradirei sapere chi è quello vero. Mi piacere anche se c’è qualche italiano “ONESTO” che mi può dare una mano in privato. Grazie sempre. Saluti
    Did you read the post above yours???

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Buonasera a tutti, richiamo la vostra attenzione per un prezioso consiglio. A causa di parecchi pareri contrastanti chiedo a voi esperti di illuminarmi.
      Sono in procinto di acquistare un Rolex GMT Master II 116710 (Batman) e vorrei sapere da voi qual’è attualmente la factory che si avvicina di più al gen e che movimento scegliere per questo modello (che da meno problemi). Qualche membro del forum mi ha dato gentilmente già qualche dritta, ma ripeto a causa di pareri diversi sono andato in confusione. Vi ringrazio sempre. Saluti

Comment

Buonasera a tutti, richiamo la vostra attenzione per un prezioso consiglio. A causa di parecchi pareri contrastanti chiedo a voi esperti di illuminarmi.
        Sono in procinto di acquistare un Rolex GMT Master II 116710 (Batman) e vorrei sapere da voi qual’è attualmente la factory che si avvicina di più al gen e che movimento scegliere per questo modello (che da meno problemi). Qualche membro del forum mi ha dato gentilmente già qualche dritta, ma ripeto a causa di pareri diversi sono andato in confusione. Vi ringrazio sempre. Saluti
        This is not the place to post this. Yes there will be many opinions about a watch like this. In the end you will have to make up your own mind which one to get. Different models have different pros and cons. You need to make up your own mind which one to go for.

Also see post number #209. There is an Italian section where you can pose questions in Italian.
        Last edited by C Master; 10-10-19, 23:16. Reason: Staff edit

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
        There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
        ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
        https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
        Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

Comment

hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
          When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Comment

I'd like to subscribe, trailboss do you take venmo or bitcoin any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by reptime101 View Post
              I'd like to subscribe, trailboss do you take venmo or bitcoin any chance?
              PM trailboss99 for payment options.

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

The collection

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by C Master View Post

PM trailboss99 for payment options.
                He did

************************************************** *************

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post

He did
                  Coolie Julie

The collection

Comment

On this site there are informations available esewhere.Also,I met trusted people who share their knowledge with other members.
                    I think to give a small contribution,to help the perenniality of the site,it is the least that I can do.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by truongson811 View Post
                        Hello
                        Hello.

The collection

Comment

Rolex 16610LN....Che ne pensate?

Comment

I have just sent my payment to become a supporter. I love RWI! A very well run forum indeed. I used to do vb forum back in the nextel days. And it's not easy nor cheap to run! Glad I can support this forum!

Comment

Originally posted by RiteOnTime View Post
                              I used to do vb forum back in the nextel days. And it's not easy nor cheap to run! Glad I can support this forum!
                              You can say that again lol. Thank you for supporting this fun little community.

The collection

Comment

I am now a proud Supporter of this highly esteemed Forum!

This is what I call GIVING BACK, taking into consideration the plethora of invaluable information this site has to offer, the unparalleled insights of our fellow members, and the impeccable support of our Management.

As Ron Conway has pointed out, “GIVING BACK creates a VIRTUOUS CYCLE that makes everyone more successful.”

According to Macmillan Dictionary, VIRTUOUS CIRCLE or VIRTUOUS CYCLE ( as opposed to Vicious Cycle ) is a process in which a good action or event produces a good result that also causes the process to continue so that more good results happen.

Let us ALL GIVE BACK to keep this exceptionally amazing site up and running. SUBSCRIBE NOW!

LONG LIVE RWI! Cheers!

I am makng a Comparative Research on the 5 Models of the Rolex EXPLORER 2, 216570 Rep available in the market at the moment.

Please check out the Link below:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...p-vs-jf-vs-gmf

Thank you very much for your time and looking forward to see posts of your insights and photos which will be significantly helpful, not only to me, but also to the whole RWI community.

Cheers!
                                Last edited by Dragon88; 24-11-19, 17:00.

Comment

Working...
                                X