Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to our newest Strap maker - ZicZac Leather!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to our newest Strap maker - ZicZac Leather!

Anyone who is in the aftermarket strap game will know ziczacleather , they have a huge following in the IWC and AP domains due to the quality of their work and very good prices. For 69 bucks yo get a first-class strap in an exotic leather. These guys have first-class reviews on the major gen fora and as such we are very happy indeed to have them on board here at RWI. I can personally recommend them as a provider of great straps at great prices sio I'm more than happy to have them on board.

Give them a go, I'm sure you will be more than pleased.

Their section: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ziczac-leather

Their old pre dealer thread: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...vnhandcraftart

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Thank you so much Boss

Comment

I quoted and posted this in the strap freaks thread in the panerai section because ziczac popped up. I look forward to seeing their products and workmanship.
      WTB Panerai: 690, 692, 194, 024, 064, 087
      Will Consider Trading: 187, 569, 092, 364 for above models or other rare Pam's

Comment

Welcome on board!
        SHARE YOUR SKILLS!
        Summary of the best tutorials

MY WORKS
        Directory of my builds and reviews

Comment

Welcome! I look forward to ordering something soon
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome! can’t wait to try out your straps

Comment

I am very glad that they received this status. I have a couple of straps purchased from them and this is the best one could get in this segment for the money they ask for.

Comment

Originally posted by Hazing View Post
                I quoted and posted this in the strap freaks thread in the panerai section because ziczac popped up. I look forward to seeing their products and workmanship.
                Thank you Hazing

ziczacleather , welcome to our community. We look forward to your offerings. I will give you a try on some goods soon.
                THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

Welcome! I am looking forward to buy one of your straps. Just subscribed your new TD-Section.
                  WTB - Pam 027, 028,113, 212, 253, 286, 356 - JLC Diver MC - VC 4500V

Comment

Welcome! I've already seen some work, great job
                    good news.

Comment

I own 2 and love them both. Great products for super cheap.

Comment

Just about every rep I get gets a follow up order from ziczac. Have always been very happy with the product and it’s hard to imagine not getting more from them.

Comment

I remember purchasing from Zic Zac well before they were Zic Zac (VNHandcraftArt). I remember showing the bands off here back then.
                          I gave them the measurements off some gen straps (one was a Maurice LaCroix deployment) that they then continued to make.

Found it from 2014. He had 50 sales on eBay at the time of my first order.
                          Last edited by elconquistador; 30-11-21, 01:38.
                          So much want.

Comment

I just ordered 5 straps on his black Friday when it was 40 % discount on all straps in stock

They are outstanding for the price

Comment

Very affordable strap ! Nice quality. I warmly recommend

Comment

Working...
                              X