Sales section moved to old location

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sales section moved to old location

The new sales section has been moved to the correct location where the old one was and the old section has been removed.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Thanks a lot for the heads up!

Comment

aye aye, thanks Captain.

Comment

Is there anywhere to find the old sales threads, I'm thinking of selling some reps and could do with the old threads for their information?

Comment

Originally posted by muthafunky View Post
          Is there anywhere to find the old sales threads, I'm thinking of selling some reps and could do with the old threads for their information?
          No sorry, we have always removed old threads after a while, the only reason there were so many there is a bug with vB.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
          hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
          When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Originally posted by muthafunky View Post
            There you go: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ca-watch-sales

Comment

Working...
            X