Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sub or GMT on Everest band - help from experienced minds needed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sub or GMT on Everest band - help from experienced minds needed!

I'm looking to get a slightly harder wearing piece. I've got a gen DJ 2 on a jubilee with the easy link clasp. Its getting pretty beaten up so I want to get something a little harder wearing. I've always loved the subs & GMT's but now I want to get one on a rubber or Everest band. This site is a hub of overwhelming info and knowledge. I've seen the great debate of ARF Vs Noob and V9 but I'm still at a loss. Can someone tell me which they think is best to put on to a rubber band. The other thing is that I want the sub with easy link clasp. Does anyone know if this would be possible?

Thanks in advance and sorry if I seem to have repeated a thread!

I have a gen Rubber B band on both my gen Bluesy and ARF V3 Hulk. However, if I wanted to use the Glidelock clasp the only color that is offered is black - so I went with the tang buckle which works well. The problem with using the Glidelock clasp is that it is a scratch magnet and takes a lot of abuse.

I chose the ARF V3 as to me it has the fewest flaws of all the sub reps. All of the reps have flaws, you just need to decide which flaws you can most live with.

Comment

Here’s a Noob Pepsi GMT on RubberB:

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

The hulk and Pepsi look incredible. I too went for the ARF v3 and I'm really happy with it.

That hulk is making it harder and harder to find reasons to not get one....

Comment

Working...
        X