Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Help me decide please, ROLEX ROLEX ROLEX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me decide please, ROLEX ROLEX ROLEX

I am looking forward to buy one of them but still cant decide which to choose ose between the

1- GMT-MASTER II 116710 LN BLACK CERAMIC 904L STEEL 1:1 NOOB BEST EDITION A3187

2- noob submariner v9

3- ARF 126600 seadweller V3

Which is closer te the gen? Which is better build?
    If you have another suggestion about any other rolex that might be closer to the genuine than let me know please

Sent from the RWI App

The noob v9 Sub is very good imho

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

ARF submariner is probably the closest to gen rolex you can buy out the box mate. Noob v9 is nice but ARF is better

Comment

I have been on the fence lately for a sub. From what I understand ARF if you’re not going to mod and V9 if you’re going to mod.

Comment

The ARF sea dweller 43 is supposed to be the best version so far available. I am currently looking to buy one myself. The noob v9 submariner is also a nice watch but the SELs aren’t to great so if you decide to buy the v9 I would suggest asking you’re TD to source a ARF submariner bracelet which would add up another 135$ Ish. Both noob and arf have there pro’S and con’s but from what I hear ARF is currently you best option if you want a great out of the box watch. I hope this is helpful

Comment

Originally posted by Tomhvz View Post
            The ARF sea dweller 43 is supposed to be the best version so far available. I am currently looking to buy one myself. The noob v9 submariner is also a nice watch but the SELs aren’t to great so if you decide to buy the v9 I would suggest asking you’re TD to source a ARF submariner bracelet which would add up another 135$ Ish. Both noob and arf have there pro’S and con’s but from what I hear ARF is currently you best option if you want a great out of the box watch. I hope this is helpful
            What about the GMT ii NOOB V9?

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

The GMT is not my cup of tea so honestly I don’t know to much about that to tell you my opinion... however there should be a couple of review’a about that specific watch on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by C.gjinika View Post

What about the GMT ii NOOB V9?

Sent from the RWI App
                Only if you put a gen insert, xtal and potentially a DW. Without these it is absolutely in no way considered a super rep or close to gen. i know because i have one with the above mods on. The stock insert is awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If I go for BK's V9. Will that be considered as close to gen as he mod it.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAniev1! View Post
                    If I go for BK's V9. Will that be considered as close to gen as he mod it.
                    Who’s BK?

Comment

Originally posted by C.gjinika View Post

Who’s BK?

A modded here focuses on Rolexes and Pams try to search him. He's a TD here

Comment

Working...
                      X