Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price categories

What's up Rep Community!
    I finally purchased my first rep and I'm officially hooked! I would like my next piece to be a Submariner, black with the SS bracelet. I was wondering if anyone has made a shootout with different price categories. If not, can someone direct me to the best Sub guide.

P.S.
    Attached is a picture of my first rep.

Thanks,
    EmilClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2544.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	1.89 MB
ID:	5500336

Sent from the RWI App
    Attached Files

There dozens of threads on the Rolex submariner - you just need to look for them.

Comment

My advice, first of all choose a model. A "sub" means 101 different things and a 116610 and 5514 comes are completely different beasts to a 5517 mil sub. From there decide on your price point and go looking, search a few fora and find what you like and then ask people to help examine the quality and the accuracy. Just saying "a sub" means nothing as I adore my BK 16610 but I'd never wear a 116610.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hands down if you are going for a sub i would go BK. I bought a BK sub and a BK Deepsea. There was a problem with the deepsea clasp and he was happy to fix it. Great service as well.

Comment

Easy version:

For 16610LN get yourself a JF 16610LN
          For 116610LN (ceramic) get yourself an ARF 904L 116610LN

Best version:

Go to the Rolex section and check for the threads with more posts, notably the ARF Submariner and the Noob v9 Submariner. But still keep reading, as there are a lot of models as it's been said. And remember, always order from one of the Trusted Dealers here, just in case.

Comment

Thanks this is really helpful for a beginner!

Comment

I'm waiting for my first rep: 116610LN 904L SS/SS Black ARF SH 3135. Ordered 10 days ago with a TD.

Comment

My First was an submariner i Never regret it

Comment

Working...
                X