• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

119) NEW WATCH! Rolex Milgauss - The new BLUE DIAL version! PM me for yours

batosai

15/1/15
Received mine. For the price, you can't beat it. If you are looking for super close to authentic I would say it's about 75% there. Two things to note are the sapphire crystal is not green like authentic but you would only know by looking at it on the side profile and the QR code on the side is not present. The clasp is identical, weight is there and movement is close enough. I would definitely recommend getting it

There's a mod in the Rolex/Tudor section regarding doing the "green color" for the crystal. But, as I would understand, is a pita due to the need to "bake" the color in. As for the QR code on the side, idk if even the "high end" reps have that...

ryback299

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/15
The QR code is a peel-off sticker. I have a gen GMT Master II, at least the QR code can be peeled off.

Received mine. For the price, you can't beat it. If you are looking for super close to authentic I would say it's about 75% there. Two things to note are the sapphire crystal is not green like authentic but you would only know by looking at it on the side profile and the QR code on the side is not present. The clasp is identical, weight is there and movement is close enough. I would definitely recommend getting it

sishac

Known Member
5/2/07
I've done the crystal mod using a green paint marker meant for glass...I didn't have to bake it and it has worn great! Makes the world of difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sportman

Looking Around
7/1/16
Mind linking the marker you used?

I've done the crystal mod using a green paint marker meant for glass...I didn't have to bake it and it has worn great! Makes the world of difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vavek

Horology Curious
26/4/16
Just ordered mine! My first rep. Can't wait to get it in my hands.

lethalspectre

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/5/16
I had one that I sold like an idiot in pursuit of other watches and it is beautiful!