• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2nd purchase and more to come!

ej520

Looking Around
31/12/19
Hi everyone, just wanted to give a quick shout out to Stan! His superior service and willingness to help the forum has been nothing but excellent.

Recently made my 2nd purchase, GMT Master II in the classic black dial with the oyster bracket. I am currently in the market for a gen and wanted to have a rep one on the side for traveling purposes. I messaged Stan to see if he had one in stock and didn't however was quick to connect with his supplier, and about a day later, received the QC pics. After received the qc and making the transaction, i had watch literally in less than 1 week. This transaction was quicker than my first one i had with him with my sub x supreme.

Anyways, here is just a quick shot after making the adjustments on the oyster bracelet. After receiving the watch, i was very very very impressed with the quality! I have a functioning GMT Hand!

For anyone out there reading my review please fell free to pm if you have questions. Stan is extremely polite and easy to work with, and trust you will not be disappointed.