• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase - Service highly recommended - Watch not too sure

Lunchbond

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/6/19
Pretty new to this rep game so please take it with a grain of salt.

First off, Stan is really cool, honest guy, I have no problem whatsoever with his service.

The submariner I received is another story, dont get me wrong, I only have 3 rep watches under my belt do have a few gens so my expectation might not be correct.

I paid $199 for this submariner, the other watch I have that is similar is a ARF v2 daytona which costed more than double ( think I paid like $470 )
Obviously I dont expect the same quality.

The ARF V2 Daytona, I really had to try hard to find any difference with the gen, even then I only found one fault which no one in real life would ever notice.
However with Stan's Sub, I can see two major flaws and then some.
First being the "R" in the Rolex is a lot smaller than the rest of the letters and the words swiss made is in the wrong place.
The weight of the watch also feels very nice but some of the edges are pretty sharp, its not as comfortable to wear compared to ARF or a Gen but I do have to point out once again that the price difference is quite large.

Im sure there are other watches he sells that might be pretty accurate, I can only guess it must be since there are quite a few of you guys that claimed have bought more than ten watches from stan.

With this being said, I am happy with my purchase, it only costed me $200 after all but I am not a 100% sure if the savings are worth the faults.

Once again, Stan is great to work with, he sells watches that are priced right, I may just have ordered the wrong one from him and I will definitely return to him for more watches

Lunchbond

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/6/19
Honestly I dont know because unlike websites like intime and puretime, Stan doesnt specify. He just sent me the pictures and I approved it.

However it doesnt seem that loud...

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
How quickly does the time advance when setting via the crown? The 2813 is much quicker than the 2836 and 7750. At the price point you bought at, I'd guess it's a 2813.