• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Purchased Panerai from WBK and I absolutely love it!!

Saint0101

Horology Curious
3/5/17
This was my 3rd purchase from WBK (Stan) and was exactly what I asked for! It did have some issues I believe with mainspring and Stan told me to send it back to him. I did and he had it fixed right away and sent back. Stan stands by his customers...I will continue to purchase from him for this reason and that he has great watches!!

Saint0101

Horology Curious
3/5/17
Cant upload pics because of file size. It s is limiting me to 97kb...says resizing is disabled. I uploaded pics of this watch last year when I bought it. I am only writing this to talk about the amazing customer service from WBK

moneysaver

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/7/18
Ahhh! I recently communicated with him regarding picking up a Panerai. Would love to see what you got!!!

Saint0101

Horology Curious
3/5/17
I keep trying to upload pics...site wont let me. It says auto adjust will not reduce resolution of pic. I could send you a crappy picture of it ;)

ILuvTheCLock

Known Member
23/7/17
Go to IMGUR upload pic there. Then there is a "Direct" link. Copy that URL code, come back here, click the little landscape picture thingy. Paste the URL. PIc uploaded :)