• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**Caution Dealing with WBK

Carlos Ortiz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/11/16
I ordered and Airking and seadweller from WBK now he wont make things correct. The Airking has white numbers instead of silver and the seadweller has a deapsea case. He told me he wont fix or replace them too ... https://ibb.co/fuaCQJ

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Um, that is a Sea Dweller, a SDDS, what did you order?
Why would the Airking have silver numerals, they are lumed.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Actually the SD is the new 43 MM 50 anni SD not a DSSD case , the DSSD has an OGEV/RLS text on the rehaut

Last edited:

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Deepsea case

rolex_DSSD_deepsea_seadweller_904L_best_replica_watch_IMAGE.jpg

new SD

sea43.jpg

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
No they are suppose to be silven not white

How do you get silver lume? You still haven't answered me, what exactly did you order ref the sea dweller because you got a sea dweller.
BTW did you get sent QC pics?

WackoBirdKeeper

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/3/06
New Jersey, USA
First of all, as I tried to tell Carlos, he was sent QC pictures of the exact watches he was sent and he approved them. He specifically asked for the new Sea Dweller by my item number. I do this so there will be no confusion. My ad describes the watch, gives the specs, and it has pictures.

And for the Air King, here is a picture of both the replica and the GEN. I have no idea what he means when he says the numbers should be silver and not have lume.
As you can see, the GEN has lume fill on the numbers. He asked for an Air King, and it appears he is now describing an old 39mm EXP1.
They are two completely different looking watches, and frankly, I do not see how they can be confused.

GEN

REP

He also complained about the clasp being completely wrong.
Once again, rep vs gen:

GEN

REP

And here is the kicker.
I would have entertained taking these back if he was able to send them back as he received them. But, he removed all the protective plastic, the protective blue stuff, and the stickers.
The plastic is CLEAR! If he thought the watches were wrong, he did not have to unwrap them to see that.

I cannot, and WILL NOT take back used watches. If there was a "perceived" problem, he should not have unwrapped the watches. I'll even lay odds that he sized and wore them.

People on here know me and they know I am beyond fair, and that I always go the extra mile to make my people happy. But there is a line that goes beyond reason and when unrealistic expectations are presented, I will not go past that line.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Looks to me like you got what you ordered. The Airking has silver numbers which are filled with white lume.

Carlos Ortiz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/11/16
How do you get silver lume? You still haven't answered me, what exactly did you order ref the sea dweller because you got a sea dweller.
BTW did you get sent QC pics?

The 3,6,9 on an Airking are not white they are chrome colored also the Sea dweller has a thick case off a deapsea not the correct seadweller case

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
And most important of all, were they different watches from the ones you ordered and also green lighted QC's ?
I guess not, so what did u expect?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
And most important of all, were they different watches from the ones you ordered and also green lighted QC's ?
I guess not, so what did u expect?

This, are these the same watches you OK'd QC for? I can soon get a hold of the QC pics you were sent.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
The 3,6,9 on an Airking are not white they are chrome colored also the Sea dweller has a thick case off a deapsea not the correct seadweller case

They are not! They have a silver surround (white gold in fact) filled with lume just like the batons on a sub. This is quite plain in the gen pic WBK posted above.
What model number did you order? Please supply a screenshot of the order email with your address blocked out but showing the order details.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
what he posted

453_BDCB7_EAE0_4_F2_C_B180_88_D3_CF26_ED12.jpg

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
can we see the QC pics now please ?

Reactions: trailboss99

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
another noob ranting about without communicating first with the seller....it will never stop....In the old days(lol, I started out only 12 years ago)...we never heard of QC pics,....and there were less problems it seems, except for the occasional guys taking the money and run...but it seems that the newbee ranting is there every week.....

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
SD case does look very thick, but if he OK'd his QC pics . . .

Well Stans reps arent super reps , they are ususally 2813 , budget reps and are priced as such ....

SO lets wait for qc pics ....

Reactions: ssouthall6