• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First rep purchase - Stan delivered!

Brianrides

Horology Curious
21/6/22
I’ve owned dozens of high end watches over the years - many different Rolex’s, IWC’s, Paneria’s, Grand Seiko, etc…. I had been wanting a Rolex Batgirl for years - but the inability to buy at retail and the astronomical price at gray dealers turned me off. I happened upon this forum rather randomly and did some reading and decided to give it a try. I read many great reviews on Stan and given his location in the US I figured I’d give him a try. I had low expectations (sorry Stan). Received the watch last night and was blown away. Yes its fake. Yes it doesn’t weigh or feel exactly like my real watches - BUT - for the price - this thing is amazing. From a normal viewing distance of a foot or two no one can tell its not the real deal. Watch is keeping very good time - looks great on my wrist and cost about 1% of the real thing - 1%! Color me impressed! Thanks Stan! Oh - last thing - Stan is a gentleman to deal with - everything he told me during the process was executed 100% as he said it would be done - in any business today this level of commitment to ones craft is rare.