• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona 4130 service plus Gen hands purchased and installed.

johnwatch

Certified
14/12/13
Daytona 4130 service plus Gen hands purchased and installed.

Ok so the story starts with a Noob v2 Daytona with clone movement. Another modder installed ARF dial. Which took some sizing. Gen crystal, gen gasket and gen bezel installed as well. Now for Mike's input.

I sent the watch to him as the hands were not lined up and it was driving me nutz. I tried myself but quickly realized when the dial became loose that it was out of my skills.

So I sent it off to Mike. For service and alignment. By the time he got to her he noticed the movement keyless works was botched. During that time I inquired about gen hands. I was in luck he had a set in stock with the proper blue lume.

So I pulled the trigger. (I'll let him tell you the price). All I can say is he fixed the watch gave it a full service as well as installed the hands.

I got the watch back and was amazed on the difference gen hands made on the look of this already amazing watch.

The movement wound like butter. However I noticed the hour hand did not line up exactly on the hour marker whe the minute hand was on the 12. So I emailed Mike he responded after a few picture's with send her back I'll fix. (This must have happened during shipping NYC to San Deigo. )

Mike checked the time as I asked fixed the watch and sent back to me. One Day express. Packed even better than the first time. To his cost of almost $50. I offered to split the shipping he refused.

Bottom line I'm a very happy customer.

He also added a gen datewheel and lined up my crystal waterproofed my two tone sub with gen bezel and gen crown.

Both watches amazing. See for yourselves.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Looks great ! misiekped is the man. He's saved several of my builds. The best !

Reactions: johnwatch