Work reviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swm2150 View Post
    There’s only two words to describe this mans work and knowledge work and expertise “ Pure Genius “ Just completed a 4130 Mod with all genuine parts and speaking from experience better than any Rolex AD service centre !! He’s on my second now and third will be the next free spot he can give me .This mans hands need insured !! Three words to describe him personally “ A True Gentleman “ . Your search is now over if your looking the best of the best watchservicesny is your man . Thanks Again . ????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Post some pictures..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is SO long overdue!

If it weren't for Mike, I'd sure feel like a dummy going franken-freakin-crazy instead of buying gens.

BUT

I get a borderline inappropriate thrill collecting parts and/or partial builds, and sending them off to Mike and knowing with reasonable certainty that I will end up with a solid product that FAR supercedes the acceptable tolerance of error within this hobby.

Mike has had a hand in every one of these, all Gen dials and hands and more! Even worked on and fixed my Ginault bezel while installing Prof xtal.

(Royal Oak included because I had an empty spot and I'm about to send it off to him after I post this lol- and this one actually only gets gen dial haha)
      Last edited by Dissemination; 08-04-21, 10:33. Reason: Minor correction

Comment

Mike did a great job servicing my Omega. When I received it from the TD the chrono was stuck on. No way to stop or reset it. Works perfect now. Received the watch back from him a lot faster than expected. I’ll be ending my Noob Daytona and ARF Batman for servicing soon. Thanks

Last edited by Atlas_Shrugged; 08-04-21, 20:05.
        "Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Comment

Just got this built by Mike using mostly my parts and think it came out great!

Comment

I sent my vsf in to mike for a super Franken job and now I see why he lives up to the hype & praise ....he’s a honest guy an will not take advantage of a customer, a master installer an can also source your Gen parts . So what more could anyone want! He will definitely see more watches of mine

Comment

Sorry for the late review. I got busy in real life.

Anyways, I had a DJ 41 VSF frankin mod. Dial, hands, and movement down to the screws.

Mike actually posted pictures of the build in a thread here. Silver dial.

It turned out beautifully. Movement is smooth as butter. I have worn in several times and am very satisfied.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dissemination;n9804935]This is SO long overdue!

I get a borderline inappropriate thrill collecting parts and/or partial builds, and sending them off to Mike and knowing with reasonable certainty that I will end up with a solid product that FAR supercedes the acceptable tolerance of error within this hobby.
                .. ..]/QUOTE]

I can understand that. In fact I can feel something stirring in the nether regions myself with this suggestive post .......

Comment

Well flipping back through this thread I cannot help but be impressed by the level of skill and expertise here.
                  Mine was a simple job. My mtm purchase noob arf hybrid had arrived with a not so good ARF dial and a broken driving wheel for ratchet. Mike services the thing, replaced the ratchet wheel with gen and replaced the crystal gasket.
                  Watch runs sweetly and looks great!

hard at work timing breaks between reps at the gym. Who says you don't need a chrono!!

​​​​​​​bravo watchservicesny

Comment

Fixed my Batman, multiple issues. Excellent work. Back in about 2 weeks.

Comment

Mike just replaced the bezel on my Daytona. Terrific careful work. Much appreciated.

Comment

I sent Mike a franken that was done by another modder. His work was as impeccable as the last watch I sent him. Very happy with his work
                        https://clickpix.org/image/ZVj03I
                        Last edited by noooobii; 18-06-21, 18:01.

Comment

Just got my sub back from Mike, and he did an excellent job on it. Bezel action is good, and the date flips perfectly. He was extremely patient with me, with this being my first franken, and replica for the matter. He was nice enough to answer all of my questions and even waited for me to send more parts to him after I changed my mind about replacing the dial on my watch. I would definitely use his services again and recommend him to anyone who needs work done on the east coast, or the CONUS in general.

Comment

Sold me a cartier and happy with his service. Great seller.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X