• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch Services NY

watchservicesny

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
8/1/07
WatchServicesNY

Hello RWI members

Just to give basic idea what I can help you with
VR 31XX full service with genuine parts available

VS3135, VS3235
Swiss 77xx, some Asian 77xx on request

Any Rolex Gen movement service from caliber 1030 through 4130 (genuine parts available)

Assembling watches from parts you collect

Polishing case, bracelets

Waterproofing and testing up to 10bars using dry Witschi machine

Waterproofing and testing up to 125bars using wet pressure tester

And all simple jobs which you afraid to do yourself like crystal/crown/bezel/insert replacement, movements swap, etc.

Modding on request

Below are my rules

1. No payment at front

2. Any parts need for the project are extra charge

3. Lead time usually take between 3-5 weeks for one project/service

4. Job may take more time then we agree as this is not my full time job and I have a life beside watches

5. As a payment I'm only accepting PayPal Friends & Family

6. Shipping back is your expense and only done via Fedex $30 in conus,

Package is not insured and I’m not responsible for any loss after posted.

If you want insurance it’s additional $10, FedEx only insure watches and jewelry up to $1000 , that’s max you can claim!!!

Another option is you can send me prepaid label for express small box and whatever insurance you want to add!!

Shipping is done once a week Saturdays, I will send tracking when available

7. Please don't send several emails/PMs as I can't answer them right away, I'm not ignoring but simply doing something else and will get back to you asap

8. I will update you on progress accordingly via PM or email. When the project is done you will receive picture of final product, printed timing results and waterproof test if you opted for those.

I only warranty my work and not REP parts in the watch, they are low quality and might break or not functioning any given time

9. Don't have huge expectations as we dealing with mixed parts (rep and gen)

Rep movement are not same quality as genuine, I will try my best to regulate them to Cosc standards of -4/+6 but sometimes is not possible to achieve that.

Date change will be set from -5 to +5 around midnight

10. If the project doesn't looks right or impossible for me to do I will not accept the job

If you sending genuine parts with your watch please inspect them before you ship

Do not ask if they new or condition, check what you sending

I do not authenticate parts

Also please inspect all parts you planing to send for installation

11. Please include a note with your forum member name and work requested, if you don’t include the note then your watch will be set a side until establishing ownership

12. Please don’t send watches and parts in boxes which is valuable to you, bubble wrap is more then enough to keep them safe.

13. I don’t provide timeline pictures of the project or service

14. You agree to leave work review in my section on RWI

Please print the page and sign below

Name Signature

______________ _________________

Turnaround my vary from job to job but shouldn't take longer then 2-3 weeks, not because required much time to do, but simply because I still have to take care of my full time job and family

Thank you for understanding

Mike

c56908c62825837861da3bcaac511d79.jpg
ba1ebeb19cede69b90fa38475a83c9fd.jpg

63afd5c95758707b2646a4588d6ea8c7.jpg

e4361024794666ab39a4a65cc285888b.jpg

0a1ea9636b9a1e77ad5246c2957330f9.jpg

Last edited:

Lliu31

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/2/17
NYC
Subscribed to this thread. I’m based in NYC. Good to know there’s an expert local in my state to help.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Best watchmaker ever! Now I can just refer people right here instead of sending them too RWG!

Reactions: d.brocke

jigelow

Known Member
21/9/14
Can't say enough good things about Mike. Great guy who really knows what he's doing.

watchservicesny

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
8/1/07
Sorry word correction
“Inquiries”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clock79jb

Known Member
6/7/09
Mike is awesome. Glad to see he has his own spot on RWI now. Highly recommend using him if you are in the US.

Sent from the RWI App

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Mike is the absolute best. He built my V6s with Yuki with gen parts, gen auto wind module, gen dial, gen DW, gen Hands, gen crystal, gen insert, gen crown. The watch is magnificent. He has repaired/upgraded several of my TC V6 and TC V7. His work is exceptional, His attention to detail...Well no one is better and I have tried them all. Thank You Mike

Reactions: phdsjain

watchservicesny

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
8/1/07
Yes I do waterproof/testing
Max up to 125bars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk