• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Estremi della Garanzia H91 / Details of the H91 Guarantee (ITA/ENG)

Harleysta91

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
7/9/16
Vercelli (VC) Italy
ITA
Salve a tutti
Come funziona la garanzia sulle repliche (Garanzia H91)

Ogni orologio che viene riparato nel mio laboratorio (se non precedentemente specificato il contrario) gode di una garanzia sulle funzioni denominata H91
La garanzia e da intendere come tutela reale sulle condizioni del segnatempo riparato,essa copre direttamente i componenti nei quali sono stato responsabile di una riparazione o di una modifica,quali meccanica,cassa,impermeabilità,bracciale,vetro ecc..
Essa ha un periodo di durata da un minimo di 6 mesi ad un massimo di 24 mesi (raramente e solo su mia imprescindibile decisione di 36 mesi)
Esiste un registro nel quale vengono appuntare le riparazioni e da data di uscita delle stesse dal mio laboratorio,all'interno dell'orologio è sempre presente una firma che attesta il mio lavoro all'interno dello stesso.
Ci tengo a precisare che la Garanzia H91 non è un modo con il quale il cliente può pretendere in nessun modo un rimborso sul mio operato,ci tengo a precisare fin da subito che nessun rimborso verrà effettuato,ma ogni intervento di tal fine verrà portato all'attenzione dei moderatori e discusso.
Nello stesso istante sempre per vostra tutela l'orologio una volta riparato se dovesse presentare difetti o problemi di malfunzionamento,anche minimi,esso necessita di un secondo intervento di riparazione,che se valutato positivamente non avrà nessun ricarico sul cliente di alcun genere.
nello stesso istante:
l'orologio deve essere rispedito al mio laboratorio dove viene effettuata una seconda riparazione ed un secondo collaudo,se l'orologio viene aperto o controllato da un altro orologiaio, o presunto tale,la garanzia decade immediatamente,ed ogni altro intervento riparatorio sul segnatempo dovrà essere onorato.
Un utilizzo improprio del segnatempo fa decadere la garanzia:
Alcuni orologi non hanno alcuna possibilità di essere resi impermeabili,ad essi in fase di preventivo,verrà comunicata questa possibilità,che se accettata acconsentirà allo svolgersi della riparazione,nessuna azione di forzatura deve essere compiuta,se non si accetta questa possibilità desisto dal riparare il segnatempo.
in caso di orologio con affermata impermeabilità,durante la fase di revisione,verranno sostituite le guarnizioni (ove possibile) e reso il piu possibile stagno,successivamente prima della chiusura definitiva verrà effettuata una prova di impermeabilità che ne attesta o meno la sua resistenza all'acqua.
Il cliente in caso di intervento in garanzia sarà tenuto a pagare le spese per far pervenire il segnatempo al mio laboratorio,esse non verranno rimborsate.
La rispedizione sia nazione sia internazionale del segnatempo dopo un intervento in garanzia è sempre a carico mio. Quindi nulla di dovuto alla ricezione del pacco.
tengo a ripetere che non sono responsabile di smarrimenti/furti dopo aver assegnato l'orologio al corriere ( BRT / DHL / UPS / DPD Group)

ENG
Hello everyone How the Replication Guarantee Works (Guarantee H91) Every watch that is repaired in my laboratory (unless previously stated otherwise) has a function guarantee called H91 The warranty is intended as real protection on the conditions of the repaired timepiece, it directly covers the components in which I was responsible for a repair or modification, such as mechanics, case, waterproof, bracelet, glass, etc. It has a period of duration from a minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 24 months (rarely and only on my essential decision of 36 months) There is a register in which the repairs are noted and from the date of their release from my laboratory, inside the watch there is always a signature that certifies my work inside it. I want to clarify that the H91 Guarantee is not a way in which the customer can in any way claim a refund on my work, I want to clarify immediately that no refund will be made, but any intervention to this end will be brought to the attention of moderators and discussed. At the same time, always for your protection, once the repair has been repaired if it should present defects or malfunction problems, even minimal, it needs a second repair intervention, which if evaluated positively will not have any charge on the customer of any kind. at the same time: the watch must be returned to my laboratory where a second repair and a second test is carried out, if the watch is opened or checked by another watchmaker, or presumed as such, the warranty expires immediately, and any other repairs on the timepiece must be honored. Improper use of the timepiece voids the warranty: Some watches have no possibility of being made waterproof, they will be informed of this possibility during the estimate phase, which if accepted will allow the repair to take place, no forcing action must be performed, if this possibility is not accepted, I desist from repairing the timepiece. in the case of a watch with established waterproofness, during the overhaul phase, the seals will be replaced (where possible) and made as watertight as possible, subsequently before the final closure a waterproofing test will be carried out which certifies or not its resistance to water. The customer in case of intervention under warranty will be required to pay the costs to send the timepiece to my laboratory, they will not be refunded. The national and international return of the timepiece after a warranty intervention is always my responsibility. So nothing due to the receipt of the package. I repeat that I am not responsible for loss / theft after assigning the watch to the courier (BRT / DHL / UPS / DPD Group)