• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Oascom's work review section

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Patryk did a wonderful job with my franken 116610LN. He swapped the movement, replaced the stem, and installed a gen dial. Now the winding action is buttery smooth. His prices are extremely fair and communication is excellent. Thanks!

Thanks buddy :) glad you enjoy it !

Reactions: icyberwatch

CaptAwesome

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/3/21
Patryk, where are you located? Your work looks amazing. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bogeyboy

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/3/21
Just bought a super dope gen like 16613... it was a big purchase but after I recieved the watch the I can appreciate what I spent. Its my first rep and I'm glad I was able to catch it before someone else scooped it up. Ill definitely be on the look out for another two tone or gold "gen like" piece. Cmon Pat, show me what you got !! Daytona maybe? Lol

JohnLukeNY

Patron
17/12/20
US
Being in US, when I bought my 116610LN gen parts from interaktiv he recommended that contacted Patryk to installed them in my Vsf replica sub. I did and man, that was the right call.
Communication was downright spot on, and the time it took to install gen bezel+insert, crystal, Dw, handset, and to service the vS to perfection, water prof the watch and clean the bracelet was exactly what he estimated at the beginning of the process. So no stress and no worries of sort, just pure satisfaction when I finally got the watch, beautiful, running great and perfectly assembled.
absolute no reserve to recommend it for your mods and servicing needs.

Reactions: Oascom

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Being in US, when I bought my 116610LN gen parts from interaktiv he recommended that contacted Patryk to installed them in my Vsf replica sub. I did and man, that was the right call.
Communication was downright spot on, and the time it took to install gen bezel+insert, crystal, Dw, handset, and to service the vS to perfection, water prof the watch and clean the bracelet was exactly what he estimated at the beginning of the process. So no stress and no worries of sort, just pure satisfaction when I finally got the watch, beautiful, running great and perfectly assembled.
absolute no reserve to recommend it for your mods and servicing needs.

Thanks mate ! Enjoy it :)

joeydingo1

1/2/21
USA
Patryk has now serviced three of my watches. Good communication, pics of work provided, fast return shipping. With each of the watches I've had him inspect, I said "please service if needed". On each, he verified water resistance and adjusted ---and noted that no service of the movement was needed.

All you could ask for. Thanks Patryk!

Space Taco

Horology Curious
9/1/21
USA
Patryk just serviced my new VSF 126610LN and it is running beautifully. The work was flawless, completed in a timely manner, at a fair price, and the communication was excellent. What more could you ask for?
Thank you Patryk!

Reactions: Oascom

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Patryk just serviced my new VSF 126610LN and it is running beautifully. The work was flawless, completed in a timely manner, at a fair price, and the communication was excellent. What more could you ask for?
Thank you Patryk!

Thanks bud !

charlieuk!

19/3/18
I reached out to Patrick over the course of several weeks, initially He had responded to the email, I filled out the order form on his website to align a datewheel but never heard back. Has anyone else heard anything recently?

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
I reached out to Patrick over the course of several weeks, initially He had responded to the email, I filled out the order form on his website to align a datewheel but never heard back. Has anyone else heard anything recently?

Replied in another thread.

Gaz1a

Franken Monster
Patron
Certified
6/4/21
LAX
Submitted an order yesterday. Does anyone know how long the waitlist is now? Just curious.

Thanks

Theory1611

13/2/18
I sent Oscam (spelling intentional) a brand new DG2813 and my parts for a JKF 1680 that I simply wanted reassembled. Just the dial, case, hands, DWO, and movement. He claimed that the brand new DG2813 I sent had a broken center wheel, so he replaced it with a DG2813 that he had and then assembled the watch. Upon receiving my watch over a month later, the keyless works was completely fucked immediately after taking it out of the box. The stem is bent and the crown is coming off. DWO is crooked and looks like shit. It's an unusable watch at this point. After letting him know and sending him a video of the watch right after it was unboxed, he attempted to blame ME for sending him "low quality parts," and also insinuated that I was the one who broke the movement. In reality he wasn't willing to do the job I paid $159 for and to return to me a functioning watch. He offered for me to send the watch back to him to fix, and after telling him I wasn't paying him an additional $50 to reset the keyless that HE fucked up, I never received a response. So either he didn't bother setting the time to realize the keyless was messed up, or he did and knowingly sent me my watch back non-functioning. Either way it's a scumbag move. Know that if you aren't one of his big money customers that he's making bank off of, he doesn't give a shit about the service, so don't bother with this shady dude. Much more trustworthy people on Reddit's RepTime subreddit.

Last edited:

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
I sent Oscam (spelling intentional) a brand new DG2813 and my parts for a JKF 1680 that I simply wanted reassembled. Just the dial, case, hands, DWO, and movement. He claimed that the brand new DG2813 I sent had a broken center wheel, so he replaced it with a DG2813 that he had and then assembled the watch. Upon receiving my watch over a month later, the keyless works was completely fucked immediately after taking it out of the box. The stem is bent and the crown is coming off. DWO is crooked and looks like shit. It's an unusable watch at this point. After letting him know and sending him a video of the watch right after it was unboxed, he attempted to blame ME for sending him "low quality parts," and also insinuated that I was the one who broke the movement. In reality he wasn't willing to do the job I paid $159 for and to return to me a functioning watch. He offered for me to send the watch back to him to fix, and after telling him I wasn't paying him an additional $50 to reset the keyless that HE fucked up, I never received a response. So either he didn't bother setting the time to realize the keyless was messed up, or he did and knowingly sent me my watch back non-functioning. Either way it's a scumbag move. Know that if you aren't one of his big money customers that he's making bank off of, he doesn't give a shit about the service, so don't bother with this shady dude. Much more trustworthy people on Reddit's RepTime subreddit.

Then please go to your reddit forum and don't bother us here. I can send you full refund as the only shady dude here is you.

​​​​​
First off you sent me completely disassembled poorly packaged low quality watch. With a broken 2813. And you expect for me to do a rolex quality on it.

And no i didn't forget about you i asked if you can send it back to me and never said it will be additional cost to fix it.

Just because i didn't fallow up with a reply don't assume i don't care i get 20-30 Pms a day and many more on my website so it's hard to keep track on everything you could simply ask again.

to refresh your memory here is my last friendly message asking if you could send it back so i can fix it.

Here is how you usually send watches to me after you break them trying idk what:

And to finnish it both times you tried to blame me for your "missing" parts like wrong movement holder or caseback gasket LIKE REALLY dude? Do you think i need your caseback gasket? Wtf.

​​​​​​
​​​​​​Anyway i won't touch your watches anymore send me a PM with your PayPal info and I'll issue refund minus movement cost this way you can go back to Reddit I'll make sure to spread the word to warn others about you.

ScottH

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
1/7/20
DFW, Texas
Received my ARF 116610LN back from Patryk today, sent it to him for Service of the Movement, regulation, and Pressure Testing. Upon receipt and inspection he noted that the movement had to many issues to repair and suggested replacing....Went that route and within a week received back my watch....Great communication along with trusted service....Thank you Patryk....

Theory1611

13/2/18
Here is how you usually send watches to me after you break them trying idk what:

ZSNYX8.jpg

Uh, yeah buddy, the movement was broken so I disassembled it so you wouldn't have to and threw the movement out. Duh?

How is that "poorly packaged?" It's in a fucking padded container. The movement I sent you was also in the case that all brand new movements come in because I literally received the new movement the day before I sent it off to you.

Blaming the parts for your shoddy work is retarded. You were the one who sent me back a broken, completrly nonfunctioning watch.

And to finnish it both times you tried to blame me for your "missing" parts like wrong movement holder or caseback gasket LIKE REALLY dude? Do you think i need your caseback gasket? Wtf.

The movement holder on the 6542 was my mistake which I apologized for, because you sent the watch back with a completely loose movement that moves around in the case any time I pull out or rotate the stem. And no, I don't think you "need my caseback gasket," I just think you were careless enough to not include it just like you were careless enough to send me back a broken watch after being paid for it.

​​​​​​
​​​​​​
Anyway i won't touch your watches anymore send me a PM with your PayPal info and I'll issue refund minus movement cost this way you can go back to Reddit I'll make sure to spread the word to warn others about you.

Uh, don't worry I'm not asking you to touch my watches anymore. I PMd you my PayPal address so you can refund me minus the cost of the BROKEN MOVEMENT you sent me. Real cool of you.

Gaz1a

Franken Monster
Patron
Certified
6/4/21
LAX
Got my watch back from oascom earlier this week. Just WOW.

From the start, he was helpful, responsive, and a true professional. He posted pics of my VSF 116 gen transplant so I'll let you guys check that out on his other thread but he did one heck of a job on my watch. He found rust - goes to show you that you never know what's happening in those factories... always get a proper service! It's worth it.

Anyway, really happy and I'm already thinking about the next project for oascom . Thanks again, mate. Some wrist pics and comparison with VSF bezel here
h2fdkRp

Last edited: