• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Oascom's work review section

Venniz

26/7/20
Oascom is doing mods on my 126334 ARF V3. He Overlay a gen datewheel on my rep one and he is switching the rep crystal to a gen crystal.

Once it is done I will give my comment's (reviews) with picture's.

* Is there a ways I pay more and you do mine in priority? Haha :cool:

Hiram325

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/7/19
Today I received back from Patryk my ARF 126600 SD43 v3, with the following mods and gen parts installed. He countersunk a gen 7030 tube into the case, sealed the HE valve with epoxy, serviced and installed a Swiss ETA 2824 Top Grade movement, installed a gen 704 crown with a new stem, gen clicksprings, one of Prof's non-cyclops 2x AR swiss sapphire crystals, as well as cleaning and lubing all seals and gaskets prior to a successful pressure test to 5 ATM's. His fees are more than reasonable, his communication is superb, and in closing I'd like to say I recommend him without reservation.

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Today I received back from Patryk my ARF 126600 SD43 v3, with the following mods and gen parts installed. He countersunk a gen 7030 tube into the case, sealed the HE valve with epoxy, serviced and installed a Swiss ETA 2824 Top Grade movement, installed a gen 704 crown with a new stem, gen clicksprings, one of Prof's non-cyclops 2x AR swiss sapphire crystals, as well as cleaning and lubing all seals and gaskets prior to a successful pressure test to 5 ATM's. His fees are more than reasonable, his communication is superb, and in closing I'd like to say I recommend him without reservation.

Enjoy it brother :)

Thanks and hopefully we can work on something else together:)

Reactions: Hiram325

KingNautilus

6/4/20
California
I can't wait to receive my watch from Patryk. I will definitely leave a detailed review of a franken 116610 LN!
Thanks Patryk.

rustbelter

Looking Around
24/10/17
I worked with Patryk middle of 2020 to get help with my Pelagos ZF A2824 - the movement failed and needed to be completely replaced. The new movement is much quieter and runs great, glad to have her back and in use! Thanks for the great work!

Reactions: Oascom

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
I worked with Patryk middle of 2020 to get help with my Pelagos ZF A2824 - the movement failed and needed to be completely replaced. The new movement is much quieter and runs great, glad to have her back and in use! Thanks for the great work!

Enjoy brother :)

Newbie17

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/1/15
Patryk does high quality work! Got a SD of mine running really well and I plan to use him a lot in the future! Great to deal with and all around good guy!

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
Forget the COSC, mine came back with a +/- 0 s/d OASCOM certificate
ef00199c11d2e8fa75e1c5753414a553.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Messi

🇺🇸
Patron
Certified
28/4/13
A pleasure to work with. I just purchased the meteorite Pepsi and not only is the watch flawless, I received it in 1 day packaged better than any other watch I’ve purchased. Easy to communicate with. Now the eye candy
5b1e07293b6a9411417f2084083d9e91.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
A pleasure to work with. I just purchased the meteorite Pepsi and not only is the watch flawless, I received it in 1 day packaged better than any other watch I’ve purchased. Easy to communicate with. Now the eye candy
5b1e07293b6a9411417f2084083d9e91.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy brother :)

MulliganPlsThx

Looking Around
29/11/20
Patryk is awesome—super responsive, provides comprehensive documentation of work, and watch was nicely and safely packaged in the return shipment. He clearly takes care in his services, and pricing is more than fair. Highly recommend.

Reactions: Oascom and Venniz

Unknownwatchmaker

Renowned Member
Certified
27/11/15
Boston, MA
I'll echo the rest: Oascom is a communicative gentleman, quick to respond, helpful and knowledgable, and his work amazingly fantastic. This franken SD43 will be the only watch I'll be wearing for a while!

I am actively searching for more gen parts and franken projects knowing that someone of oascom's quality is here to help.

51029664313_971971dd9f_b.jpg

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
I'll echo the rest: Oascom is a communicative gentleman, quick to respond, helpful and knowledgable, and his work amazingly fantastic. This franken SD43 will be the only watch I'll be wearing for a while!

I am actively searching for more gen parts and franken projects knowing that someone of oascom's quality is here to help.

51029664313_971971dd9f_b.jpg

Thanks guys :)

Have a great weekend!

Seamaster3459

28/11/18
I'd like to be the first one, if I may, to leave a review in your new section.

Since day one, for me, Pat has been a great asset to this forum, an institution of his own.

I think the first watch I ever sent him was a JTime PanAm 6542, needed a full service, new crystal... Pat did it all in less than a week and for an affordable price. The watch came back better than ever.

Then, he took in my "I bought it for cheap and needs TLC" BP SD4K that had a movement that looked like it was buried in dust and dirt. Today, it's the second best running watch in my collection.

Third, he took in my Omega Aqua Terra build that I just sold not too long ago. The watch needed a lot of TLC: a new crown, a new movement, movement holder modding to fit the new crown. Pat was thoughtful in his pricing when we realized we needed a whole new movement and I chose a new SWISS ETA 2892.

Fourth and last: He took in my old stock BP Explorer II. The watch had horrible PR and was running weirdly. Pat actually stripped down the movement and realized it just wasn't a good movement. He also realized the hands stack was too high so the second hand would get stuck on the crystal, so that's why it would stop running. Pat took a brand new movement from his stock, outfitted it with the GMT modules, then modified and trimmed the seconds hand so it would not rub against the crystal. Pat was very thoughtful in choosing a new movement, he chose the cleanest he had so it would save ME money. He installed it, regulated it, did all his magic. The watch has not lost a SINGLE SECOND in time since I got it back. How, if you mind my candor, fucking amazing is that?

Every watch I have sent him has gone in looking like a wreck and has returned to me looking like if I had just picked it up from a genuine authorized dealer. Sometimes, I have been the cause for the watches being a wreck.

He packages his watches with a nice microfiber cloth and a lens wipe to keep them clean. He also protects the crystal with a plastic sticker when shipping.

I might be biased when I write because I consider him a friend other than my personal watchmaker. I won his giveaway tools that I use almost daily. So, biased? Maybe. But, my experiences are all true.

He was there when I received an actual genuine franken 16610 and it was he who said "that's no rep, that's a gen 3135."

He's currently pissed at me because I have stolen two watches from him on the M2M, but, that's part of our bromance. That's why his quote of calling me "mcbigmac" is on my signature currently.

Pat is amazing and a master at what he does, but not only that, he's fair in his pricing. But most importantly, he's a friend.

Congrats on your own section.

Just so you know, your review sold Pat to me, and even though I just sent it off, I’m already exceptionally pleased with the communication and transaction

rolexista

Supporter
19/9/18
Patryk is the man. The quality, communication and dedication he put in his work is like no other, I cannot recommend him enough.

He is a master at what he does and he goes above and beyond to get the task done, a pleasure to work with.

rlhill101

27/10/20
USA
Got my VSF Hulk back from Patryk today after a full service. That was my third watch that he has serviced. Thanks for the great work you do!

JG0523

30/6/19
Patryk did a wonderful job with my franken 116610LN. He swapped the movement, replaced the stem, and installed a gen dial. Now the winding action is buttery smooth. His prices are extremely fair and communication is excellent. Thanks!